Color Blending with Artist Markers
- CLASS INFO
- CLASS VIDEO
- CLASS SUPPLIES
Calling all coloring enthusiasts! This class is specifically created for those wanting to improve their color blending skills using Artist Markers, or any alcohol-based markers. If you are a newbie or beginner colorist, this would be a class you do not want to miss!
Instructor: Kelly Latevola
- 1 brand new lesson will be available at 12 am EDT each day
- The teacher is available to answer your questions via lesson comments/class forum posts
- You get a chance to win a prize from the class daily giveaways!
- 6 in-depth, step by step video tutorials with exclusive projects
- This is an independent class: sign up for the class and enjoy the lesson at your convenience!
- Inspiration filled high-quality project photos
- Enjoy exclusive class contents whenever, wherever, and how many times you'd like!
To LINK the purchased class to your Altenew Academy account: Please check order confirmation email after purchasing the class. You will find a link that will direct you to connect the class to your Altenew Academy account.
Watch the HOW-TO VIDEO on linking classes to your Altenew Academy account
Class Supplies can be found HERE.
Sign up for the class during the first 6 days for an exclusive Student Discount Code
- Pen Sketched Flowers Stamp Set
- Pinstripe Stamp Set
- Geometric Landscape Stamp Set
- Forever in Love Stamp Set
- Gift From Heaven Stamp Set
- Gradient Sunset Stamp Set
- California Skies Stamp Set
- Everlasting Happiness Stamp Set
- A Walk in the Woods Stamp Set
- Mega Greetings Stamp Set
- Artist Markers Set A
- Artist Markers Set B
- Artist Markers Set C
- Artist Markers Set D
- Artist Markers Set E
- Artist Markers Colorless Blender
- Watercolor Palette Bundle
- Watercolor Palette - Large
- Watercolor Palette - Medium
- Classic Crest Solar White (25 sheets/set) (80lb)
- Pure White Crisp Embossing Powder
- Obsidian Pigment Ink
- Embossing Ink
- Alcohol Marker Safe Black Ink
- Distress Inks or Oxides
- Ink Blenders
- Perfect Pearls
- Die Cutting Machine
- Alcohol Marker Safe Black Pen
- No. 2 and No. 8 Round Paint Brush
- Masking Paper
- Heat Gun
- Anti-Static Tool
- Stardust Stickles
- Nuvo or Zig Clear Glitter Pen
- Clear Rhinestones or Sequins
- Foam Adhesive
I wish I had more than five stars to give for this class. I totally loved it. Kelly is such an amazing teacher. I learnt so many techniques. There were oodles of tips and tricks along the way. My confidence in colouring with markers has skyrocketed. One of my favourite classes ever.
Awesome class taught by Kelly. This has given me a lot more confidence with my markers. Kelly has a very unique way of speaking in everyday language and making us feel comfortable, no matter what our level of experience is. I very much admire her for this.
Thank you Altenew for providing us with this opportunity.
I learned so much about using my artist markers in this class. I will continue to practice the techniques I learned.
I was very excited to take this class as I have always admired Kelly Latevola's gorgeous work and her great videos. The class far surpassed my expectations. The first lesson on color theory was a very useful brush-up of the basic concepts. I also learned several new ways of using my Artist Markers. I am sure I will keep revisiting these lessons often.
Such a great course, taught wonderfully by Kelly!