Color Blending with Artist Markers
- CLASS INFO
- CLASS VIDEO
- CLASS SUPPLIES
Calling all coloring enthusiasts! This class is specifically created for those wanting to improve their color blending skills using Artist Markers, or any alcohol-based markers. If you are a newbie or beginner colorist, this would be a class you do not want to miss!
Instructor: Kelly Latevola
- 1 brand new lesson will be available at 12 am EDT each day
- The teacher is available to answer your questions via lesson comments/class forum posts
- You get a chance to win a prize from the class daily giveaways!
- 6 in-depth, step by step video tutorials with exclusive projects
- This is an independent class: sign up for the class and enjoy the lesson at your convenience!
- Inspiration filled high-quality project photos
- Enjoy exclusive class contents whenever, wherever, and how many times you'd like!
To LINK the purchased class to your Altenew Academy account: Please check order confirmation email after purchasing the class. You will find a link that will direct you to connect the class to your Altenew Academy account.
Watch the HOW-TO VIDEO on linking classes to your Altenew Academy account
Class Supplies can be found HERE.
Sign up for the class during the first 6 days for an exclusive Student Discount Code
- Pen Sketched Flowers Stamp Set
- Pinstripe Stamp Set
- Geometric Landscape Stamp Set
- Forever in Love Stamp Set
- Gift From Heaven Stamp Set
- Gradient Sunset Stamp Set
- California Skies Stamp Set
- Everlasting Happiness Stamp Set
- A Walk in the Woods Stamp Set
- Mega Greetings Stamp Set
- Artist Markers Set A
- Artist Markers Set B
- Artist Markers Set C
- Artist Markers Set D
- Artist Markers Set E
- Artist Markers Colorless Blender
- Watercolor Palette Bundle
- Watercolor Palette - Large
- Watercolor Palette - Medium
- Classic Crest Solar White (25 sheets/set) (80lb)
- Pure White Crisp Embossing Powder
- Obsidian Pigment Ink
- Embossing Ink
- Alcohol Marker Safe Black Ink
- Distress Inks or Oxides
- Ink Blenders
- Perfect Pearls
- Die Cutting Machine
- Alcohol Marker Safe Black Pen
- No. 2 and No. 8 Round Paint Brush
- Masking Paper
- Heat Gun
- Anti-Static Tool
- Stardust Stickles
- Nuvo or Zig Clear Glitter Pen
- Clear Rhinestones or Sequins
- Foam Adhesive
I was very excited to take this class as I have always admired Kelly Latevola's gorgeous work and her great videos. The class far surpassed my expectations. The first lesson on color theory was a very useful brush-up of the basic concepts. I also learned several new ways of using my Artist Markers. I am sure I will keep revisiting these lessons often.
Such a great course, taught wonderfully by Kelly!
I really enjoyed this class and I honestly learned a lot from Kelly. I'm glad to have the color wheel explained and have used the information in creating some recent cards. I even got brave and pulled out my watercolors. It will take me a really long time to get even a fraction as good as Kelly is, but I'm going to work at it.
Exhaustive and really interesting. Kelly is always great at explaining and she covers both techniques and theory. Thank you!
This class was so informative. Ms.Latevola is an excellent instructor. She is able to explain the techniques in a way that is so vivid you can actually see it in your mind eye before you even attempt to try it for yourself. I will be taking other classes that Ms. Latevola will be conducting.