For the Love of Color
- CLASS INFO
- CLASS VIDEO
- CLASS SUPPLIES
Calling all coloring lovers!! Whether you love stamp layering, pencil coloring, or watercoloring, you will be able to enjoy all the lessons provided in this color-filled class! Come and learn fun techniques and various ways to utilize your stamps, dies, and coloring mediums. Join us for a colorful adventure!
Instructor: Julia Altermann
- 6 in-depth, step by step video tutorials with exclusive projects
- This is an independent class: sign up for the class and enjoy the lesson at your convenience!
- Inspiration filled high-quality project photos
- Enjoy exclusive class contents whenever, wherever, and how many times you'd like!
Class Supplies can be found HERE.
Sign up for the class during the first 6 days for an exclusive Student Discount Code
Stamps (Stamp Layering - any layering stamp sets will work)
Coloring & Techniques (any outline floral stamps will work)
- Striped Florals Stamp Set
- Forever and Always Stamp Set
- Dearest Friend Stamp Set
- Happy Bloom Stamp Set
- Label Love Stamp Set
- Jet Black Crisp Dye Ink
- Any ink combinations you like for layering (used here: Red Cosmos Oval Set, Green Fields Oval Set, and Summer Afternoon Oval Set)
- Versafine Onyx Black
- Versamark Embossing Ink
- My Favorite Things Hybrid Licorice (Black)
- Alcohol markers (used in class: Copics)
- Stabilo 68 markers (any inexpensive water- or alcohol-based markers)
- Watercolors (any will do)
- Colored Pencils (used in class: Polychromos)
- Great pencil sharpener: T'Gaal
- Any fine glitters (used in class: Nuvo Rose Quartz, Raspberry Bliss, Elizabeth Craft Designs Lavender, Sky, Spring Peridot, Yellow, Warm Diamond)
- IndigoBlu Sheffield Steel
- IndigoBlu Morris Dance
- Antique Gold Crisp Embossing Powder
- Optional: Nuvo Crystal Drops or Sequins for embellishment
- Optional: Nuvo Peony Pink Mousse (any colored embossing paste or even embossing powder will work)
- Neenah Solar White 110lbs Classic Crest
- Simon Says Stamp 120lbs Card Stock
- Watercolor paper (sturdy)
- Any stamping press (MISTI etc.)
- Die-cutting machine
- Paper trimmer
- Heat embossing gun
- Foam Tape
- Liquid Glue
- Double-sided adhesive sheets and tape
- Tape runner
- Specialty Supplies for Gilding Flakes
- IndigoBlu Flitterglu
- IndigoBlu Phat Foam (glue applicator)
- IndigoBlu Scoochy Foam (for rubbing off excessive flakes)
Julia Altermann is the best instructor from ALTENEW. My suggestion is that ALTENEW ask her to teach more courses.
I learned a lot!
good to see different ways to use color on cards
Wow what a wonderful and varied assortment of cards she teaches.I had so much trying her methods and have enjoyed every single video in this class. It was worth every cent.