- Do I need to have a website to be able to be an affiliate partner?
- How do I apply to be an affiliate partner?
Sign up for an affiliate account at ShareASale, if you don't already have one. Once your application is approved, go under merchants and search for Altenew to apply. (Altenew ID: 66850)
- How do I get affiliate links and banners?
Log in to your ShareASale account and go to the Altenew ShareASale Affiliate Page where you can find text and banner links that you can post and share on your website and social media accounts.
1. Navigate to “Get Links” and click "Get a link/banner."
2. Look for Altenew, then click "Get Link", which is located below our company name.
- How do I request a payout?
ShareASale will pay your monthly commission automatically by either check or direct deposit on the twentieth (20th) day of each month when your account balance reaches $50 or more for the previous months' transactions. Read the ShareASale Affiliate Service Agreement here.
- Where can I check my click, sales, and commissions?
All statistics are collected and calculated by ShareASale. Please visit your ShareASale account to view reports on your click, sales, and commissions.
If you have any other questions, please contact our Customer Happiness Team at email@example.com.