- CLASS INFO
- CLASS VIDEO
- CLASS SUPPLIES
Join the world of clean, simple, and one-layer cards with us! In this class, you will learn various tips on how to keep your card minimal yet beautiful and stunning! Grab your stamps, inks, and various cardmaking mediums and get ready for your creative journey this month!
Instructor: Kelly Latevola
- 6 in-depth, step by step video tutorials with exclusive projects
- This is an independent class: sign up for the class and enjoy the lesson at your convenience!
- Inspiration filled high-quality project photos
- Enjoy exclusive class contents whenever, wherever, and how many times you'd like!
To LINK the purchased class to your Altenew Academy account: Please check order confirmation email after purchasing the class. You will find a link that will direct you to connect the class to your Altenew Academy account.
Watch the HOW-TO VIDEO on linking classes to your Altenew Academy account
Class Supplies can be found HERE.
Sign up for the class during the first 6 days for an exclusive Student Discount Code
- Crown Bloom Stamp Set
- Ditsy Print Stamp Set
- Forever and Always Stamp Set
- Moroccan Mosaic Stamp Set
- Perfectly Perfect Stamp Set
- Starry Flowers Stamp Set
- Tall Alpha Stamp Set
- Floral 6 Mini Cube Set
- Northern Lights 6 Mini Cube Set
- Rainbow Prism 6 Mini Cube Set
- Soft Pastel 6 Mini Cube Set
- Mini-Blossom Die Cutting Machine
- Canson Aquarelle Monteval 140lb Watercolor Paper
- Neenah 80lb Solar White Cardstock
- Tombow Mono Multi Glue
- Fiskars 12-inches Paper Trimmer
- Eclipse Masking Paper
- Post It 2-inches Masking Tape
- Ink Blender and Foam
- EK Success Journaling Pens or Copic Safe Pens
- Stardust Stickles
- MISTI or another Stamp Positioner
- T-Square Ruler
- Clear Sequins
- 2-inches Round Black Velvet Paint Brush
- 8-inches Round Black Velvet Paint Brush
- Distress Oxides or another Watercolor Medium
- Heat Gun
- Anti-Static Tool
- Versamark Ink or another Clear Embossing Ink
- Copic Safe Ink such as Simon Says Stamp or Hero Arts Intense Black Ink
- White Embossing Powder
- Glossy Accents
- White Gel Pen
- Perfect Pearls in the color Perfect Pearl
Loved this set of tutorials. It provided an alternative to the multi-layer card which is difficult and more costly to mail. With these techniques you get to make classy cards that will wow the recipient. Some of the cards are works of art. I'd recommend this tutorial.
Kelly gave lots of ideas in this class to create a one layer, mail friendly card with lots of visual impact.