Zentangle for Cardmakers
- CLASS INFO
- CLASS VIDEO
- CLASS SUPPLIES
Join us for a unique and fun technique of zentangle! In this class, you will learn how to add beautiful details using zentangle method and get more use out of your Altenew stamps. It is perfect for new and experienced stampers, and for anyone looking to be creative in a soothing way. We can’t wait to see you in the class!
Instructor: Amber Davis
- 6 in-depth, step by step video tutorials with exclusive projects
- This is an independent class: sign up for the class and enjoy the lesson at your convenience!
- Inspiration filled high-quality project photos
- Enjoy exclusive class contents whenever, wherever, and how many times you'd like!
To LINK the purchased class to your Altenew Academy account: Please check order confirmation email after purchasing the class. You will find a link that will direct you to connect the class to your Altenew Academy account.
Watch the HOW-TO VIDEO on linking classes to your Altenew Academy account
Class Supplies can be found HERE.
- Frilled Petals Stamp Set
- Dotted Blooms Stamp Set
- Baroque Motifs Stamp Set
- Wonderland Stamp Set
- Engagement Wishes Stamp Set
- Trendy Circles Stamp Set
- Dotted Blooms Die
- Simply Thank You Die
- Wonderland Die Set
- Mega Alphabet H Die
- Trendy Circles Die Set
- Wavy Grid Stencil
- Wonderland Mask Stencil
- Volcano Lake Crisp Dye Ink
- Olive Crisp Dye Ink
- Jet Black Crisp Dye Ink
- Embossing Ink
- Permanent Black Crisp Dye Ink
- Coral Bliss Crisp Dye Ink
- Pink Pearl Crisp Dye Ink
- Peach Perfect Crisp Dye Ink
- Sapphire Crisp Dye Ink
- Razzleberry Crisp Dye Ink
- Fresh Lemon Crisp Dye Ink
- Iridescent Shimmer Ink Spray
- Jet Black Ink Spray
- Artist Markers Set A
- Artist Markers Set B
- Watercolor Brush Markers - Spring Garden Set
- Pure White Crisp Embossing Powder
- Crystal Clear Crisp Embossing Powder
- Golden Peach Embossing Powder
- Classic Crest Solar White (25 sheets/set) (80lb)
- Vellum Translucent Paper
Even if you think you have zero talent in drawing, you'll be surprised at your results. Zentangle is very forgiving. Using stamps as a starting point certainly helps you get started with this fun technique. Amber is a great teacher and her samples and ideas are wonderful!
I have not been able to start this yet, but I’m sure, like everything Altenew, it will be great!
This was a fun class. I wasn't sure what Zentangle involved when I signed up. Amber was a great instructor and made the designs easy to follow. I highly recommend the class.
I am very pleased to have taken this class, learnt many things about Zentangle and how to apply those patterns to cards!
Amber is a good teacher. I learned a lot in the class. It was fun an relaxing.