Runway Inspired Card Making
- CLASS INFO
- CLASS VIDEO
- CLASS SUPPLIES
Each season, thousands of fashion designs grace the runways of New York, Paris, Milan, and more. While creating their masterpieces, designers often focus on key elements and principles of fashion design. There are many different principles including shape, form, line, color, print, texture, and balance. In this class, you will learn how you can bring these elements into your card making, and how you can find inspiration from the latest runway shows!
Instructor: Jennifer Rzasa
Early Bird: Sign up for the class today at a discount price! Use code: AAAUGEEB2019 (Valid till 08/21/2019, cannot be combined with other coupons)
Date: Aug 21st to Aug 26th, 2019
- 1 brand new lesson will be available at 12 am EDT each day
- The teacher is available to answer your questions via lesson comments/class forum posts
- You get a chance to win a prize from the class daily giveaways!
- 6 in-depth, step by step video tutorials with exclusive projects
- This is an independent class: sign up for the class and enjoy the lesson at your convenience!
- Inspiration filled high-quality project photos
- Enjoy exclusive class contents whenever, wherever, and how many times you'd like!
To LINK the purchased class to your Altenew Academy account: Please check order confirmation email after purchasing the class. You will find a link that will direct you to connect the class to your Altenew Academy account.
Watch the HOW-TO VIDEO on linking classes to your Altenew Academy account
Class Supplies can be found HERE.
Sign up for the class during the first 6 days for an exclusive Student Discount Code