- CLASS INFO
- CLASS VIDEO
- CLASS SUPPLIES
We are so excited to feature a class suitable for all leveled paper crafters! This class focuses on creating cards with a beginner level and progressing to intermediate, and to advance level. This would be a perfect class for those who are just starting out with cardmaking and for those who want to improve their cardmaking skills with added techniques and tips. Join us for fun days of progressive cardmaking!
Instructor: Justine Hovey
Early Bird: Sign up for the class today at a discount price! Use code: AAPCCEB20OFF (Valid till 04/21/2019, cannot be combined with other coupons)
Date: April 21st to April 26th, 2019
- 1 brand new lesson will be available at 12am EST each day
- The teacher is available to answer your questions via lesson comments/class forum posts
- You get a chance to win a prize from the class daily giveaways!
- 6 in-depth, step by step video tutorials with exclusive projects
- This is an independent class: sign up for the class and enjoy the lesson at your convenience!
- Inspiration filled high-quality project photos
- Enjoy exclusive class contents whenever, wherever, and how many times you'd like!
To LINK the purchased class to your Altenew Academy account: Please check order confirmation email after purchasing the class. You will find a link that will direct you to connect the class to your Altenew Academy account.
Watch the HOW-TO VIDEO on linking classes to your Altenew Academy account
Class Supplies can be found HERE.
Sign up for the class during the first 6 days for an exclusive Student Discount Code
- A Study in Watercolor Stamp
- Crafty Friends Stamp Set
- Delicate Flower Bed Stamp
- Gradient Sunset Stamp Set
- Versatile Vase Stamp Set
- Wallpaper Art Stamp
- Wings of Hope Stamp Set
- Fine Alphabet Die Set
- Fine Frames Die Bundle
- Frosted Garden Die Set
- Mega Number 0 Die
- Mega Number 5 Die
- Mega Thanks Die
- Thinking of You Die
- City Scene Stencil
- Layered Blossom Cover Die A & B Bundle
- Layered Dahlia A&B Stencil Bundle
- Mega Hydrangea Stencil
- Watercolor Bouquet Stencil
- Misti Stamping Tool
- Classic Crest Solar White (80lb)
- Classic Crest Solar White (110lb)
- Gold Mirror Cardstock
- Navy Cardstock
- Jet Black Cardstock
- Embossing Ink
- Buttercream Crisp Dye Ink
- Caribbean Sky Crisp Dye Ink
- Industrial Diamond Crisp Dye Ink
- Permanent Black Crisp Ink
- Purple Wine Crisp Dye Ink
- Volcano Lake Crisp Dye Ink
- Warm Sunshine Crisp Dye Ink
- Enchanted Garden Mini Cube Set
- Rose Petal Mini Cube Set
- Sea Shore Mini Cube Set
- Summer Afternoon Mini Ink Cube
- Orange Cream Re-Inker
- Artist Markers Green Fields Set
- Artist Markers Red Cosmos Set
- Artist Markers Red Sunset Set
- Artist Markers Summer Afternoon Set
- Watercolor Brush Markers - Spring Garden Set
- Antique Gold Crisp Embossing Powder
- Antique Silver Crisp Embossing Powder
- Copper Crisp Embossing Powder
- Platinum Crisp Embossing Powder
- Pure White Crisp Embossing Powder
- Galaxy Washi Tape
- Gilded Ombre Washi Tape
- Glitter Flurries Washi Tape
I did this class over the long weekend here in the UK, and I really enjoyed it. It has a little bit of everything really, and three different levels so you could start as a beginner and work your way up, or if you are already experienced you might learn something new.
I enjoyed the progressions of every card in every lesson. There's something here for everyone! Well done and thank you!
I am impressed with the Altenew Academy and believe this approach elevates the card making industry. I have been following Justine for approximately 2 years and have always found her teaching style refreshing. What a smart way to take a single technique and present it using a basic, intermediate and advanced approach. I plan to take another class and felt I got a lot of bang for my buck.
Justine's Class is nicely paced and offers lots of styles and helpful tips.
Class was informative, creative, and amazing things taught throughout her class. Would definitely be thrilled to take another class by her.