Magical Marker Techniques
- CLASS INFO
- CLASS VIDEO
- CLASS SUPPLIES
Give your markers a new life and purpose! Think outside of the box with different techniques you can try using the Altenew Artist Markers. From simple stamp coloring to embellishment coloring, you will love fun tips and techniques taught in the class!
Instructor: Sara Naumann
- 6 in-depth, step by step video tutorials with exclusive projects
- This is an independent class: sign up for the class and enjoy the lesson at your convenience!
- Inspiration filled high-quality project photos
- Enjoy exclusive class contents whenever, wherever, and how many times you'd like!
To LINK the purchased class to your Altenew Academy account: Please check order confirmation email after purchasing the class. You will find a link that will direct you to connect the class to your Altenew Academy account.
Watch the HOW-TO VIDEO on linking classes to your Altenew Academy account
Class Supplies can be found HERE.
Sign up for the class during the first 6 days for an exclusive Student Discount Code
- Artist Markers Set A
- Adore You Stamp Set
- Halftone Everything Stamp Set
- Watercolor Stripes Stencil
- Cube Builder Stencil
- Halftone Everything Die Set
- Classic Crest Solar White cardstock
- Jet Black Crisp Dye Ink
- Vellum Translucent Paper
- Craft sheet
- Rubbing alcohol (isopropyl alcohol): Find this at your local pharmacy or in the first aid section of your drugstore
- Lightweight silver metal sheets (I got mine at my local craft store, they are 20x30cm sheets, 1.15mm)
- Glossy white cardstock
- White pearl self-adhesive embellishments
- Metallic sticks (“peel-offs”)
- Foam tape
- Stipple brush
- Twine, ribbon
I am looking forward to taking this class.