Coral Bliss Dye Ink Re-inker
- In stock, ready to ship
Ready to refresh your ink pads with vibrant liquid color? Refresh and remoisten your Coral Bliss ink pads with our matching re-inker! This re-inker is perfect for our full-sized oval ink pads and mini cube ink pads. Transform dry ink pads into juicy and ready-to-use pads in mere moments!
This Coral Bliss Dye Ink Re-inker is part of our Tea Party Color Family. This is a strong and saturated coral; a beautiful and warm color. Our ink color families were created to take the guesswork out of layered stamping.
HOW TO USE
- Remove cap.
- Squeeze the bottle to add a few drops of ink at a time spread across the surface of the pad, making sure the ink is distributed evenly.
- Repeat until your pad reaches the desired saturation level.
- Replace cap.
- Store in a cool, dry place. Out of the way of direct sunlight.
approx. 0.5 oz
- Refreshing your favorite ink pads
- Diluting with water to create faux watercolors or sprays
- Mixing with other media like Embossing Paste to create fun custom colors
- Adding colorful splatters on your projects
|Cooler than Coral Bliss||Warmer, richer, and more saturated than Coral Bliss|
TEA PARTY IN OTHER MEDIA:
|Mini Cubes||Reinker||Pigment Ink||Alcohol Marker||Alcohol Ink||Artists' Watercolor||Gradient Cardstock|
Our normal order processing time prior to shipping is 3 - 4 business days. Customs fees and policies vary for each country and may change regularly. Learn more HERE.