Download: Build-A-Flower: Aster Layering Guide
Bring out your wild side with our Build-A-Flower: Aster stamp set.
With their wildflower beauty and lush texture, asters have long been considered an enchanted flower. You can enchant your friends with this stamp set’s variety of uses. It can be embossed, colored with markers or watercolor, or used as a background-builder; the possibilities are endless. Pair the beauty of this triple-layer flower with scattered wispy leaves and four sentiments about friendship.
The Build-A-Flower: Aster special edition stamp and die set is only sold as a bundle. It includes one 6" x 8" clear photopolymer stamp set (13 individual stamp images) and one coordinating die set (3 dies).
Dimensions: The largest die measures about 3.42" x 3.25" while the smallest die measures about 1.43" x 1.30".
Sentiments: This set includes four sentiments about friendship:
- Best friends are the people you can do anything or nothing with and still have the best time
- I never let my best friend do crazy things...alone
- cherish our friendship
- A friend is what the heart needs all the time
Fun Flower Facts About Asters:
Learn about some special characteristics of asters for craft inspiration when you use this stamp and die set.
- The name aster is derived from the Greek word for 'star'.
- The star-like flowers can be found in a rainbow of colors - white, red, pink, purple, lavender and blue, with mostly yellow centers.
- It is the September birth flower.
- Asters hold the honor of being the 20th wedding anniversary flower.
This stamp set is a must-have for your build-a-flower collection. Check out some of our sample work to see how you can use this set in your own crafting station.
Big, bold, and easy to use ase a focal point. Glad I added to my collection.
Another fabulous stamp ser to add to my collection. Perfect sentiments for me. Ty Altenew.
Postage to Australia so much.
Beautiful stamp set and colors up so beautifully. Thanks for this one
Wasn't sure about this stamp and die set when I bought it, but now has become one of my favorites. Started using alcohol inks with it and it is great how you can build up the color. Needed to goggle what asters looked like, but once I got the general idea I kept coloring until a had a dozen!
As always this is such a beautiful stamp set. It is simple but can make a big statement. Can’t wait to make beautiful cards and scrapbook pages with it!