Artist Alcohol Markers Primary Essential Set
Our Artist Markers are alcohol-based, allowing you to beautifully blend colors to any stamped images. Our wide range of stamps is perfect for these markers. You can also easily pair them with our Crisp Dye Inks to take your coloring to the next level! The colors in this set are designed to be as close as possible to our existing ink colors, so you can take the color guessing game out of the way when coloring.
- Alcohol Based
- Brush tip and a fine tip on each end
- Ergonomically designed for easy gripping
This set is a special bundle of 12 individual Artist Markers. Great for replenishing your collections or for trying out our markers in primary colors!
Please note that the Primary Essential Set includes markers that are duplicates of the Markers included in other sets.
- Ruby Red (Included in Set A)
- Cotton Candy (Included in Set C)
- Autumn Blaze (Included in Set E)
- Mango Smoothie (Included in Set C)
- Frayed Leaf (Included in Set A)
- Forest Glades (Included in Set A)
- Ocean Waves (Included in Set A)
- Desert Night (Included in Set A)
- Lavender Fields (Included in Set B)
- Evening Gray (Included in Set B)
- Mocha (Included in Set D)
- Jet Black (Included in Set A)
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I love the variety of colors in this set - it's a great starter set to try them out and I'm OBSESSED! They are smooth and colors are spot on to caps - I bought this set because I color a lot of florals and these work great! My sample below is inks and added the G715, R702, G702 markers.
Love, love, love these markers! The price is good for an artist marker. Very sturdy tips and a nice flow of ink. I own the entire set of markers... so worth it!
Trying alcohol markers and yes, I'm liking them very much. These 101 colors are a good start and I hope to improve my calligraphy skills as well as drawing skills too!
These markers are a huge game-changer. The tips are amazing. I am new at coloring, and card-making in general. I was fortunate to catch an awesome sale, and ordered these markers. I will definitely be ordering more in the future. I think these are better than Copics. I use these with the lovely paint-A-Flower stamps. If you order these, you won’t be disappointed.
See full Ratings & Reviews guidelines