Welcome Card Messages and Ideas
Thinking of sending welcome messages and wishes to someone but don't know what to say? If you’re looking for what to write in a welcome card, look no further! Send sweet and thoughtful welcome messages for a new coworker, employee, family member, etc. or welcome new neighbors into your community. Get instant and ready-to-use welcome card messages here!
(click each category to see the messages)
- New Season (Summer, Spring, Winter, and Fall)
- To the Family
- To the Company
- To the Group/Club
- Welcome to the neighborhood! May you find joy, peace, and comfort in your new home!
- Welcome to the building, new neighbors! Let us know if you need anything - salt, flour, a cup of coffee, someone to chat with - we're just right next door. Have a good stay!
- We're so excited to get to know our new neighbors! Welcome to the neighborhood and congrats on the new home. We hope you enjoy your time here.
- From everyone in our team, I'd like to send you the warmest welcome! I can't wait to see your amazing contributions and ideas.
- Welcome to the team! I wanted to send you a warm welcome and let you know that I'm always here to help out. I'm only a desk away!
- We are truly grateful to have you in our team! We know you're going to do great things and contribute a lot to our growth and success. Looking forward to working with you!
New Season (Summer, Spring, Winter, and Fall)
- Welcome spring -- the beautiful season of love, light, hope, and life! (Simply Spring Stamp Set)
- Winter: snow days, family time, sledding, holiday, lights, cuddles, hot cocoa! Sending warm winter wishes! Stay cozy! (Cozy Winter Vibes Stamp Set)
- Wishing you bright summer days that are filled with endless fun and sun! Cheers to more exciting summer adventures!
- As the leaves change colors and the air gets chilly, I'm sending you lots of warm hugs and wishing you a bountiful and joyful autumn!
To the Family
- Welcome to the family! I'm so over the moon to have a kind, sweet, and loyal daughter-in-law like you! Thank you for bringing joy into my son's life. (From a mother)
- You are one of the best things that happened to our family. I'm truly grateful to have someone as caring and loving as you in our lives. Sending you my heartfelt welcome hugs through this card!
- I'm officially welcoming you to our family! Having you in my life - a supportive and thoughtful father/mother figure - is truly a blessing. Thank you for all that you do! (For a stepdad/stepmom/adoptive or foster parent)
To the Company
- On behalf of the company, congratulations and welcome aboard! We're so happy to have you and we know you'll do great things here.
- We are so thrilled to have you in our company! We're looking forward to sharing lots of wins with you. We know you're going to be a valuable asset to the team.
- Sending you best wishes and a huge welcome on your first day here in our company! We're so thrilled to have you join our growing team. Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions or suggestions.
To the Group/Club
- Welcome to our book club! We're so happy to have another bookworm join our little club. We can't wait to hear about your favorite books!
- When I saw you play the guitar, I knew we need you in our group! Thank you for accepting the invitation. We can't wait to perform with you!
- On behalf of the dance group, we'd like to extend our warmest welcome and gratitude! Your incredible talent is a breath of fresh air and we cannot wait to see more! Welcome aboard!