Rouge Crisp Dye Ink
- In stock, ready to ship
Stamping has never been this fun and easy! If you are looking for smooth, uniform coverage and a crisp impression every single time with your favorite stamps, our dye inks are a must-have. Our Crisp Dye Inks were created to give stunning crisp results when stamping and work especially well using our clear photopolymer stamps.
This Rouge Crisp Dye Ink is part of our Red Sunset Color Family. This is a peach color that can also be considered a light warm coral. Our ink color families were created to take the guesswork out of layered stamping. The colors in these color families range in shades from light to dark to give superior layering results.
MORE COLORS IN THIS FAMILY:
- Water-based- can be used for various techniques as well as stamping.
- Fast-drying - great for layered stamping and reduces the risk of smudging.
- Smooth coverage - gives a beautiful uniform look on even solid stamps.
- Vibrant impression - gives bold, bright looks to your papercrafting projects.
- Re-fillable - when the ink pad starts feeling dry use re-inker to refresh.
Ergonomic design - easy to hold and use
- Raised Pad - suitable for stamps of all shapes and sizes, and can be used to apply ink directly to paper
- Made in the USA
- Stamping designs with multiple layers
- Stamping large solid designs
- Ink blending
- Coloring with dry media (ex. Color Pencils)
Reinker: Rouge Dye Ink Re-inker
Oval Set: Red Sunset Crisp Dye Ink Oval Bundle
Would you like these stunning ink shades in a smaller/travel size? Check out our Red Sunset Crisp Dye Ink Mini Cube Set
|Cooler than Rouge||Warmer than Rouge|
RED SUNSET IN OTHER MEDIA:
|Mini Cubes||Reinker||Alcohol Marker||Alcohol Ink||Artists' Watercolor||Gradient Cardstock||Cardstock||Water Color Brush Marker (Winter Wonderland)||Liquid Watercolor|
Our normal order processing time prior to shipping is 3 - 4 business days. Customs fees and policies vary for each country and may change regularly. Learn more HERE.