Miss You Card Messages and Ideas
Thinking of sending "miss you" messages to someone but don't know what to say? If you’re looking for what to write in a "miss you" card, look no further! Let someone know how much you miss them with these ready-to-use "I miss you" card messages!
Miss You Messages
(click each category to see the messages)
- For a Friend
- For Your Spouse/Partner
- For a Coworker
- For a Sibling
- For a Parent
- For a Grandparent
For a Friend
- I've been feeling down lately because I'm missing one of my best friends in the world. Hope to catch up with you soon!
- I just wanted to say, I'm thinking of you everyday. Miss you! (Bouquet of Love Stamp Set)
- I know that life could get busy but I want you to know that I'm only a text or phone call away. Let's hang out soon! I really miss you!
For Your Spouse/Partner
- I read somewhere that "missing someone is your heart's way of telling you that you love them." I totally agree. I miss you so much!
- Thoughts of you are always in my heart. I can't wait to see you and hear your voice again. Missing you so badly!
- I just wanted to say, love you more than words can describe. Miss you! (Bouquet of Love Stamp Set)
For a Coworker
- I miss our water cooler conversations! Hope to see you soon when you're back in the office. Enjoy your well-deserved break.
- I'm going to miss hanging out at your cubicle, chitchatting about random things, and recommending Netflix shows to each other. You've been such a great coworker and an even greater friend to me. Thank you for all your help. Bon voyage!
- It's been too long! I'm starting to regret not hanging out with you more. Let's hang out soon, okay?
For a Sibling
- If only I could teleport, I'd teleport to where you are! I miss our endless talks and laughters, sis! Hope to see you soon!
- I know I haven't been in touch, but I want you to know that I miss you. We may have drifted apart, but we're still a family and I'll always be here for you.
- Sending this handmade card to let you know that I'm missing you so much! I hope you're doing okay. If you need anything, I'm only a message away.
For a Parent
- Just felt like sharing a smile with you today. I miss seeing you, mom/dad! (Craft Your Life Project Kit: Fragrant Florals)
- Counting down the days when I'll see you and mom again! I miss you both so much!
- Every time we spend time together, I end up missing you more than I did before! I can't wait for the next time you and dad visit us here. See you soon!
For a Grandparent
- To my favorite person in the world -- I really miss you! I can't stop thinking about your warm hugs and funny stories! I'll see you soon, grandma/grandpa!
- You still owe me the best cheesecake recipe! I can't wait for you to come and visit again. Miss you a lot, nana!
- Sending hugs, snuggles, and happy thoughts! Miss you! (Craft Your Life Project Kit: Fragrant Florals)
- "In case you ever foolishly forget: I am never not thinking of you." - Virginia Woolf
- "Poets use countless words to describe their pain, but I only need three: I miss you." - Caroline George, "Dearest Josephine"
- "But I must admit, I miss you quite terribly. The world is too quiet without you nearby." - Lemony Snicket, "The Beatrice Letters"