Good Luck Card Messages and Ideas
Thinking of sending good luck messages to someone but don't know what to say? If you’re looking for what to write in a good luck card, look no further! Wish someone luck on their new job, new house, marriage, retirement, etc. with these ready-to-use good luck card messages.
Good Luck Messages
(click each category to see the messages)
- New Job
- New School
- New Business
- Newly Married
- I heard you finally got a job! Congratulations and good luck! Do your best and don't hesitate to reach out to me if you need any help.
- Good luck on your new job. I have no doubt that you will do well! I'm truly happy for you!
- Yay! Congratulations on your new job. Good luck and good wishes! (Paint-A-Flower: Carnations Outline Stamp Set)
- Congrats on getting into your dream university! You're going to crush it! Good luck with college life!
- Good luck and have fun in your new school! You're going to do just fine - I believe in you!
- Starting a new chapter in your life can be challenging, but I'll be here to cheer you on. Wishing you lots of luck in your new school!
- I've always believed in your dedication, determination, and passion. I knew you could do it! Congrats and good luck on your business!
- May you have more success and happiness as you embark on this exciting new business. Remember, you only fail when you stop trying. Sending you lots of good vibes and wishing you good luck!
- Good luck on your new business venture. May it all work in your favor! I'm so happy for you!
- Congrats on getting married and good luck with everything! You two deserve each other, so cheers to a happy and prosperous future together!
- You finally said "I do!" I wish you lots of luck, my friend - you'll need it. Haha! Kidding aside, I know you're going to enjoy married life. Good luck! (Funny)
- Congrats on unlocking an exciting chapter in your life! Sending you lots of luck as you go through this journey through this handmade card. I wish you both nothing but happiness!
- When it rains, look for rainbows. When it’s dark, look for stars. Good luck on this new milestone in your life! (Floral Dahlia Stamp Set)
- May good fortune smile on you as you start exciting new adventures in your life! Sending you positive vibes and wishing you all the luck in the world. Congrats and enjoy your permanent vacation!
- Best of luck on your retirement! You've worked so hard your whole life, so you deserve to finally sit back, relax, and enjoy. Congrats!
- "I'm a greater believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it." - Thomas Jefferson
- "Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity." - Seneca
- "Diligence is the mother of good luck." - Benjamin Franklin