Crafting 101 - Metallic Watercolors
Welcome to the newest segment of our Crafting 101 class series! Curated specifically for those who are starting brand-new with Metallica watercolors, this class series will provide all the basics any newbies should know when getting started.
In this particular class, we will learn all essential things about Altenew's Metallic Watercolor 14 Pan Set - from understanding the watercolor medium, the different techniques to use the set to unique ideas. We will also make a fun project using products featured in the class. Come join us in this fun craft beginner class!
Instructors: Tania Ahmed
Class Level: Beginner
This is an independent class: sign up for the class and enjoy the lesson at your convenience!
- Students will enjoy lifetime access to all the class materials after signing up for the class.
- Enjoy exclusive class contents whenever, wherever, and how many times you'd like!
- One in-depth, step by step video tutorial with an exclusive project
- Take the class at your convenience, anytime, anywhere!
- Inspiration filled high-quality project photos
- Metallic Watercolor 14 Pan Set
- Cutting Mat
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine
- Artists' Watercolor Brushes - Round
- Artists' Watercolor Brushes - Detailed
- Watercolor Paper Set (A2 loose sheets)
- Sentiment Strips 2 Stamp Set
- Bold Greetings Die Set
- Obsidian Pigment Ink
- Ribbon Waves 3D Embossing Folder
- Antique Gold Crisp Embossing Powder
- Trellis Stencil
- Embossing Paste
See full Ratings & Reviews guidelines