Crafting 101 - Liquid Watercolor
Hello there everyone! Today we will be taking a look at our Liquid Watercolors. First up these are great for beginners and also seasoned watercolor artists. We currently have 40 different shades in these pigmented watercolors in a rainbow of colors. Although there are 40 colors you don’t need them all to create many more shades as the colors mix beautifully with each other, so the possible color combinations you can make are endless.
Instructors: Lydia Evans
Class Level: Beginner
This is an independent class: sign up for the class and enjoy the lesson at your convenience!
- Students will enjoy lifetime access to all the class materials after signing up for the class.
- Enjoy exclusive class contents whenever, wherever, and how many times you'd like!
- One in-depth, step by step video tutorial with an exclusive project
- Take the class at your convenience, anytime, anywhere!
- Inspiration filled high-quality project photos
- Ruby Red Liquid Watercolor
- Orange Cream Liquid Watercolor
- Warm Sunshine Liquid Watercolor
- Lime Liquid Watercolor
- Turquoise Liquid Watercolor
- Midnight Violet Liquid Watercolor
- Watercolor Paper Pad
- Classic Crest Solar White
- Jet Black Cardstock
- Vellum Translucent Paper
- Embossing Crisp Dye Ink
- Pure White Crisp Embossing Powder
- 3 Pack Glue Tape
- Jet Black Enamel Dots
- Foam Tape
- Paint Brush
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
See full Ratings & Reviews guidelines