Valentine's Day Card Messages and Ideas
Thinking of sending a Valentine's Day card to someone but don't know what to say? Look no further if you're looking for what to write in a Valentine's Day card! Let your loved ones know how much you care with these Valentine's Day card messages and ideas!
Valentine's Day Card Messages
(click each category to see the messages)
- For Spouse/ Partner
- For Girl Friend
- For Guy Friend
- For Sister
- For Brother
- For Mom/ Mother
- For Dad/ Father
- For Grandpa
- For Grandma
- For Cousin
- For Niece
- For Nephew
- For Aunt
- For Uncle
- For Coworker
- For Boss
- For Daughter
- For Son
- For Boyfriend
- For Girlfriend
- Long Distance
For Spouse/ Partner
- To my dear, you are the reason why the world created Valentine's Day. A love like yours is definitely a reason to celebrate, for nothing can ever compare to the feeling of being yours.
- You are the moment that the composer writes down the final note to his masterpiece- the painter's last brush stroke on a magnificent artwork. You are God's first and last glorious thought. You are all the things that make life complete.
- My love for you comes in great big waves, overwhelming me on the daily. My lungs would not permit me to breathe if I didn't tell you how much I love you, so here it is. Happy Valentine's Day!
- We are two little love birds perched in our nest of affection, and I won't have it any other way. Your love makes me feel like I'm always soaring up in the sky, flying toward happiness. Happy Valentine's Day, my sweet! (Love Birds Stamp Set)
For Girl Friend
- To my beautiful friend, thank you for showing me true love. You have supported me during my darkest times and have celebrated with me during my happiest moments. Happy Valentine's Day to you!
- Happy Valentine's Day! May this season of love be filled with nothing but happiness for you! You are the best girl friend I can rely on. Please know that you can also count on me. I am always here loving you and cheering you on!
- Sending you lots of love on this special holiday! Always remember that I have your back and that the love we share as friends is greater than anything else in this world. Happy Valentine's! (Heart Flowers Stamp Set)
For Guy Friend
- To my best friend, I never thought I'd meet someone like you who would share my strife and joy. Thank you for giving me a friendship full of love. Happy Valentine's Day!
- If I were to compile my life's happiest memories, you'd see that you're all in them! Happy Valentine's Day to the best guy ever! I treasure you and our friendship so much.
- Because of friends like you, I know the true meaning of Valentine's Day. Our friendship is one of the best forms of love that I have had in my life. Thank you for everything!
- I want to thank the stars for making you my sister every night and every morning. Please continue sparkling like the brilliant light that you are to our family. I love you, my sister! (Sentiment Strips 3 Stamp Set)
- When my life gets bitter at times, you make it sweeter with your presence. Thank you for being my 2-in-1 best friend and sister! Happy Valentine's Day!
- I don't know what I'd ever do without you. Thank you for being a constant place of love, comfort, and happiness to me. Happy Valentine's Day to the best sister around!
- I may not say this often enough, but I love you! I am always here supporting you, and I am proud of everything you are. Happy Valentine's Day, my brother!
- With all of my love, I want you to know that you are a fantastic brother and family member. Thank you for caring and looking after our family and me all these years. You rock! (Sentiment Strips 2 Stamp Set)
- Thank you for being the first one to teach me what love is. Ever since we were kids, you have always been the big brother I can run to. I appreciate you, and I will always be your little, loving sister no matter grown up we get!
For Mom/ Mother
- From the bottom of my heart, I want you to know how much I love you. Thank you for being my mom, the first one to teach me the meaning of unconditional love. (All The Hearts Stamp Set)
- Thank you for giving me a glimpse of what love should look like - a warm embrace, like the one I always get from you. I love you, Mom! Happy Valentine's Day.
- You are a place of love and growth, Mom. Thank you for making our home a place of affection and understanding. Our family is so lucky to have you!
For Dad/ Father
- From the moment I was born, you have showered me with love and support. Through life's ups and downs, I always had your strong hands to lift me, Dad. You are the epitome of unconditional love, and I hope you know how much I love you.
- Happy Valentine's Day to the first man who showed me how to love genuinely, unselfishly, and boldly! You will always be the love of my life, Dad. Thank you for everything that you have done for our family and me.
- Our family really hit the jackpot when it came to the "father" section! Please know that I adore you and think the world of you. Happy Valentine's Day!
- Happy Valentine's Day to my granddad, who gifted me with the best childhood memories! Thank you for spoiling our family and me with your love and care all these years.
- May your Valentine's Day be full of affection and happiness! You deserve all the best things this world has to offer, Gramps. I love you so much!
- You and Grandma make loving look so easy! Happy Valentine's Day to the couple who make me believe in forever. I love you both!
- To my grandma, your handmade dishes are beyond compare. They are the best because everything you cook for our family is made with love! Happy Valentine's Day, thank you for always making sure that our tummies and hearts are full!
- You are a beautiful treasure to behold, grandma. May your Valentine's Day be as special as you are to our family!
- Grandma, your stories are always the highlight of my day. The more I get to know you, the more I have reasons to love you! Happy Valentine's Day, and here's to hoping for more stories when I visit you again soon!
- Happy Valentine's Day to the best cousin ever! Thank you for being my support system. Without you to entertain me, I would not survive our family events (LOL!)
- To my cousin, who also happens to be my best friend, Happy Valentine's Day! Remembering you on this day because you supply me with all the love that I'll ever need for this life. Thank you for everything!
- You are a family member that turned into a best friend that changed my life. I love you, and I will always treasure the relationship we have. Happy Valentine's Day! (One Friend Stamp Set)
- To my niece, I always smile when I think of you. The joy you bring to me and our family's love is beyond compare. Happy Valentine's Day, and I hope you have a great one!
- My beautiful niece, you make the world precious with your smile. I hope we see it every day. May you enjoy happiness this Valentine's Day! (Smiles and Hugs Stamp Set)
- I could list down all the things I love about you in this card, but they'd never fit! I hope you know how fabulously perfect you are. Happy Valentine's Day to my favorite niece! (Amazing Things Stamp Set)
- I am so glad that you are my nephew. You're one of the best family members that anyone could ever ask for! Happy Valentine's Day, dear!
- Happy Valentine's Day, my dearest nephew! May you attain all the desires of your heart. I am rooting for your happiness and success, always!
- I can't let this day of love pass without greeting you with a Happy Valentine's Day! You are one of my constants, and there are no words to express how much happiness you bring to my life. I love you!
- May your Valentine's Day overflow with joy and prosperity, dear aunt! I look up to you highly and think you're just an absolute doll. I love you!
- No one deserves a better Valentine's Day than you! You are one of the kindest and most wonderful people I know. Thank you for the beauty you bring to the world, auntie!
- May you spend this day with the people you love. I hope this day brings you countless happy memories. Happy Valentine's, my dearest aunt!
- Roses are red. Violets are blue. My days are definitely better with you! Happy Valentine's Day, my uncle! (Love Letters Stamp & Die Bundle)
- On this Valentine's Day, I send you my warmest wishes! I hope you know that you are always loved, valued, and respected, dear uncle!
- May your Valentine's Day be filled with smiles, hugs, and kisses! Thank you for being the best uncle in the world. I love you!
- To my family in the workplace, Happy Valentine's Day! Your friendship is a blessing, and I appreciate you so much. (Tall Foliage Stamp Set)
- You make the work days better with your presence. I can't imagine surviving a day at work without your stories, jokes, and memes! Happy Valentine's Day!
- Happy Valentine's Day, my dear colleague! I want to tell you how much I admire your determination, kindness, and strength! You are a wonderful person, and don't forget it!
- May you create happy memories with your loved ones this Valentine's Day! Thanks for being a great boss!
- Having a boss like you is like finding a rare jewel. You truly are a treasure to our team! Happy Valentine's Day!
- A team is as great as its leader. That's why we're the best, because of you! Happy Valentine's Day to our hardworking and dedicated boss!
- There's so "mushroom" in my heart for you, dear daughter! Happy Valentine's Day and I hope you know I love you so mush (LOL)! (Love You So Mush Stamp & Die Bundle)
- I never knew how much love my heart was capable of until the day that you were born. You are the absolute love of my life (don't tell your dad). Happy Valentine's Day, sweetie!
- Watching you grow up to be the graceful lady you are today fills my heart with so much joy. You'll always be my little girl. I love you!
- You filled a gap in my soul that I never knew I had. You make my life complete, dearest daughter! Happy Valentine's Day!
- Happy Valentine's Day, my dearest! Love is everything that I have for you. I hope you know how proud I am that you're my son, and nothing will ever change that.
- The day you were born is easily the happiest day of my life. Here's to hoping you always feel loved, appreciated, and cared for. Happy Hearts Day!
- You are the sum of all the good things in the world. Your dad and I adore you so much, son! May your heart always be filled with happiness and love throughout your life.
For Your Spouse/Partner
- "Full of love, full of gratitude, full of happiness because I married you! Happy Thanksgiving To My Wonderful Husband!"
- "Every day I am reminded of the greatest blessing I’ve received. I always show my gratitude for all you are to me. I am so very thankful for having you in my life. You’re more to me than anyone can dream, you’re my wonderful and beautiful wife! Happy Thanksgiving!"
- "I have been blessed with someone to call my true love, my best friend, my husband and for that, I am eternally grateful. I love you now and always! Happy Thanksgiving!"
- "I give thanks for your kind words, for your tender caresses, and for you loving me like no other. Happy Thanksgiving With Love!"
- "Love, happiness, blessings, and joy that’s what I have because of you. Happy Thanksgiving to My Wife!"
- I will spend the rest of our lives exploring you and your beautiful complexities and learning to fall in love with each and every single one of your qualities. I love you, and I am so lucky to have you!
- Happy Valentine's Day, my sweet! It's like all the beautiful words in the world were exclusively invented to describe you. I can never thank my lucky stars enough for having me land you.
- You make me feel like I have a hundred lives within me, and all of them, absolutely every version, are madly and truly in love with you. Happy Valentine's Day to my heart's deepest desire!
- I am so in love with you; you don't even know half of it. Please know that in our relationship, I would never quit. I hope you think that we're a good fit! Happy Valentine's Day, my love!
- My heart cannot express how much you make it happy, so here is a card instead. I love you, and here's to celebrating more Valentine's Days with you!
- You are so beautiful that when I am with you, it feels like I'm holding all the bright places. (Bright Blossoms Stamp & Die Bundle)
- No matter how much time, space, and distance between us, our souls will always find their way back toward each other because we fit like puzzle pieces. Happy Valentine's Day, my dearest!
- Happy Hearts Day, my dear! No matter how far away we are, my heart will always belong to you.
- Happy Valentine's Day! For now, I'll send my love to you through the mail and hope that you receive it happily. See you soon!
- Miles may keep us apart, but the heart knows no distance. Though my eyes do not see you, you're on my mind day and night. I miss you, and I love you so much! Happy Valentine's Day.