Thank You Card Messages and Ideas
Thinking of sending a Thank You card to family, friends, coworkers, neighbors, teachers, or your boss but don't know what to say? If you’re looking for what to write in a Thank You card, look no further! Here are some sweet, heartfelt, witty, and funny Thank You card messages and ideas to help you get started.
Thank You Messages
(click each category to see the messages)
- Job Opportunity
- Thank you for a fabulous year! You rule! (Educators Rule Stamp Set)
- Thank you for helping me learn & grow. You deserve an A+! (Educators Rule Stamp Set)
- To the world's best teacher... Thank you for going above and beyond the call of duty! (Educators Rule Stamp Set)
- I'm so grateful to have a teacher/professor who believes in me and inspires me to do better every day. From the bottom of my heart, thank you so much!
- Thank you for your kindness, for your hard work, and for your dedication in providing us with the tools we need to thrive. Thank you for all you do!
- Your generosity is much appreciated. Thank you so much for that wonderful gift!
- Thank you for this awesome gift! I couldn't have picked out a better gift for myself, and believe me, I tried!
- I'm so over the moon with the gift you sent me! I don't know what to say except... THANKS a million!
- Your gift was super thoughtful! It definitely put a smile on my face. Thank you so much for the effort you put into it.
- Thanks for that unexpected gift! How lucky am I to have such a thoughtful and generous friend like you? I cannot thank you enough!
- I wanted to say thank you for all the help you've given me. I'm so blessed to have someone like you in my life.
- Your help meant so much to me. I can't even imagine what I would do without you. Thank you!
- I will be forever grateful for everything that you've done for me. Thank you so much for the help!
- Thanks a bunch for your help! I don't know how I could possibly repay you, but I hope you feel my gratitude through this handmade card.
- I'm truly touched and grateful for your help. Thank you for pitching in!
- Sending my heartfelt thanks for the invitation you sent me. I can't wait to be there!
- A million thanks for the wedding invitation! I really appreciate it. Unfortunately, I have prior commitments and won't make it. I wish you all the best and let's catch up soon! (Rejecting an invitation)
- I can't tell you how happy I was when I received your invitation! It means a lot to me. It's too bad I can't make it. But I'll be waiting for the photos and the stories the next time we get together! (Rejecting an invitation)
- Thanks a lot for inviting me to your party! That was so sweet and thoughtful of you. I'll see you soon!
- I wanted you to know how excited I am to be at your wedding/party/event! Thanks a bunch for the invitation!
- "Some people are always grumbling because roses have thorns; I am thankful that thorns have roses." - Alphonse Karr
- "To speak gratitude is courageous and pleasant, to enact gratitude is generous and noble, but to live gratitude is to touch heaven." - Johannes Gaertner
- "A thankful heart is not only the greatest virtue, but the parent of all the other virtues." - Cicero
- "I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought, and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder." - G.K. Chesterton
- "For the yesterdays and todays, and the tomorrows I can hardly wait for -- Thank you." - Cecelia Ahern
- Thanks a lot for showing me the ropes and making sure I settle in my position fine. You're the best team leader ever!
- Just a note of thanks for everything you've done to assist me with my tasks. You're an angel!
- Without your help and support, I don't know where I'd be! Thanks for being there for me and for being my bestie at work!
- I can always rely on you for free snacks, hilarious water cooler conversations, and a helping hand when I'm too swamped. Thank you for being such a great coworker!
- You are such a gift! Your presence in the office makes everything better and I can't thank you enough for all the help you've given me.
- If I can write "thank you" a thousand times in this card, I would! That's how special you are to me. Thanks for being such a sweet friend!
- You're always there when I need someone to help me stay true to myself. I appreciate you and everything that you've done for me!
- Your friendship is a gift -- generously given, happily accepted, and deeply appreciated. Thank you for everything, my dear friend! (Friends Forever Stamp Set)
- Our laughs? Limitless. Our memories? Countless. Our friendship? Endless. I'm glad we're friends for so many reasons! Thank you! (Friends Forever Stamp Set)
- One friend can change your whole life. Thank you for changing mine. (One Friend Stamp Set)
- I'm so lucky to have you in my life. Thank you for the love, patience, and affection you've given me over the years.
- I will forever be grateful for everything you've given me and done for me. I simply cannot thank you enough!
- Your love and support means so much to me! Thank you for being there for me!
- Forever isn't enough to show you how thankful I am for your love and affection. Having you in my life has truly changed it for the better!
- Thank you for making me the happiest woman/man in the world! You are everything to me and I couldn't have asked for a better partner.
- Every day I wake up with a smile on my face. I know it's silly, but I don't care because it's the smile you gave me the first time we met. Thank you!
- I want you to know that you're the greatest gift I've ever received! I'm so thankful to have you by my side - forever and always!
- Thank you for inspiring me to be better every single day. Words are not enough to express my gratitude and love for you!
- Thank you for being my best friend, my biggest supporter, and my partner in crime. You are truly a blessing and I can't thank you enough for simply being there.
- I appreciate everything you've done for me. Please know that I'm here for you too and I'll drop everything in a second just to help you out.
- Sending lots of thanks for all the advice and wisdom you've shared over the years. I'm so grateful that I have a brother like you in my life.
- I know I don't say this enough, but I'm truly grateful that we're related. I appreciate your kindness and I'm thankful for all you do for us.
- Having you in my corner brings me so much hope! Thank you so much for all the words of wisdom, mom/dad.
- I'm fortunate to call you my sister. We may have arguments and misunderstandings, but my love and respect for you will always be there. Thank you, sis!
- Thank you for your hospitality and for welcoming us to the neighborhood. My family and I cannot wait to hang out with your family!
- I can't tell you how touched I was with the warm welcome you've given me. Thank you for being such a kind and generous neighbor!
- I'm so glad I moved into this neighborhood! I'm so lucky to have next-door-neighbors that are awesome at cooking and baking! Thank you for sending those yummy treats!
- Sending a huge thanks for the thoughtful housewarming present you've sent us! It was so unexpected! My family and I would love to have you over for dinner sometime to return the favor.
- You have always been very considerate and kind and we couldn't have asked for better neighbors. Thank you for the simple favors and help you've given us.
- I would like to extend my deepest gratitude for giving me the opportunity to showcase my talent and skills during the interview. I'm looking forward to working with you!
- I'm so grateful for this job opportunity! Thank you for the offer. I cannot wait to meet the rest of the team and start contributing to the company. (Accepting a job offer)
- Thank you so much for considering me for this position. Words are not enough to express my gratitude. Unfortunately, I've already accepted a position in another company. Again, thank you for the offer and I wish you and your company the best! (Rejecting a job offer)
- I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for giving me a chance and sparing some time to meet with me. I have a good feeling about your company and I cannot wait to start working there.
- Working with your company is a dream come true! I'm so grateful for this job opportunity. I will do my best to help the company grow and be successful.
- Thank you so much for being my mentor. I wouldn't be where I am today without your help, support, and guidance.
- If there's an award for the "best boss in the world" I would nominate you for it! All the challenges and bumps along the way were easier to handle because of your continued support. Thanks a million!
- Most people would say their boss is "the best," which is weird because I'm pretty sure I have the best boss! I'm so grateful to have a boss, a mentor, and a friend in you. Thank you for all you do!
- To the best team leader ever -- I want you to know that I admire your patience and virtue and I look up to you. I hope to become a great leader like you in the future.
- Thank you for seeing the value in me and believing in my skills. You've challenged me to become better at what I do and I've learned so much from you!