Anniversary Card Messages and Ideas
Thinking of sending anniversary wishes to someone but don't know what to say? If you’re looking for what to write in an anniversary card, look no further! Whether it's a wedding anniversary, a work anniversary, or a belated anniversary greeting, we've got a variety of sweet and thoughtful anniversary card messages and ideas for you here.
(click each category to see the messages)
- For Parents
- For Grandparents
- For Friends
- Work Anniversary
- Wedding Anniversary
- Couple Anniversary
- Difficult Circumstances
- Congrats on 30 years of love, passion, and affection! I want you to know that I look up to you, mom and dad. May your love and bond grow stronger and may nothing come between you two.
- Today, we're celebrating two people who fell madly in love 40 years ago and are now stuck with each other for the rest of their lives! I'm so thankful that you decided to stay together, mom and dad. I wouldn't be here without both of you - literally. Happy anniversary! (Funny)
- 25 years together! Wishing two wonderful people one wonderful life! (Happy Together Stamp Set)
- Thank you for showing me the true meaning of love. I can only hope to celebrate my 40th anniversary with my husband! Happy anniversary to you and granddad!
- Happy anniversary you old lovebirds! Sending both of you best wishes and warm hugs. Sorry I couldn't be there with you to celebrate this special milestone. (Long distance)
- Sending happy anniversary wishes your way! 50 years and counting - that is quite an accomplishment! I love you grandma and grandpa!
- Happy anniversary to the perfect couple! I cannot imagine you two being with anyone else. Wishing you both a lifetime of happiness, love, and cherished moments!
- It goes without saying that you two are perfect for each other! May your love grow stronger and your patience grow longer each day. Happy anniversary!
- For two lovely hearts who are inseparable! Happy 5th anniversary! (Happy Together Stamp Set)
- I can't believe we've both been here for 10 years! I wouldn't have lasted that long if it weren't for you and your guidance. You've helped me so much and shared so many tips, advice, life lessons, hacks, and even lunch recipes with me! Happy 10th work anniversary, my friend! (For a friend/coworker)
- The day we welcomed you into our company was also the day we earned a diligent, committed, and trustworthy team member. We cannot thank you enough for everything that you do. Happy 1st work anniversary!
- Our team has changed a lot for the better ever since you joined us. Thank you for all your hard work, dedication, and initiatives. Happy 20th work anniversary!
- 5 years down, forever to go! I know we still have a long way to go, but I'm looking forward to celebrating more anniversaries with you. Happy anniversary, my love!
- Time really flies when you're having the time of your life! Happy 20th anniversary to the love of my life, the apple of my eye, the straw to my berry, the Bonnie to my Clyde... and all that cheesy stuff! I love you always and forever!
- Two years ago, I made a decision that changed my life forever. It was the BEST decision ever. I can't imagine my life without you and I'm so excited for our next adventures!
- Our marriage isn't perfect; we've had our ups and downs. But if I could do it all over again, I would. and I wouldn't choose anyone else but YOU. I love you and happy anniversary!
- 15 years ago, you stole my heart... and you still haven't given it back! The good news is, I still love you as passionately and strongly as the first day I laid my eyes on you. Thank you for staying with me through all the ups and downs. Happy anniversary!
- I'm still wearing the smile you gave me! I love you forever and always. (Forever and Always Stamp Set)
- 5 years and counting! Through all the laughter, joy, tears, and arguments, we've stayed together stronger than ever. I'm ready to spend forever with you! Happy anniversary!
- Every time I see you I fall in love all over again! I love you and I want you to know that you are everything to me. Happy anniversary, my love!
- Cheers to the first of many happy milestones! You've made me the happiest woman in the world this past year and I'm looking forward to spending forever with you.
- Dad may not be with us anymore but I'm sure he would want us to celebrate your love for each other. Just know that we will always be here to celebrate this special day with you, mom. Happy anniversary! (For parents)
- You and nana had a love story that would put a shame to all the other love stories! If she were here, she would want us to remember the happy moments and the good times. We're here for you, grandpa. (For grandparents)
- Someone once said, "don't be sad that it's over, be happy that it happened." I cannot imagine the pain of losing the love of your life, but I want you to know that I'll be here when you're ready to talk. I know it's your anniversary, so I wanted to send this handmade card and hope it helps you reminisce the good times.
- When I said I want to grow old with you, I didn't realize that would mean I'd be forgetting our anniversary! I hope you know that a late greeting doesn't mean I love you less. If anything, my love for you has grown stronger and deeper these past 3 years. Happy anniversary, my love!
- Happy anniversary to the most loving couple in the world... from your most forgetful daughter! Your love story inspires me in so many ways. I love you, mom and dad! (For parents)
- You already know by now that I'm always late to everything. So I hope you forgive me for this late anniversary greeting! Happy anniversary to my better half! I want you to know that I'd spend forever and a day loving you.