Watercolor Basics & Beyond: Featuring Altenew Watercolor Pan Set
- CLASS INFO
- CLASS VIDEO
- CLASS SUPPLIES
Join us in a fun watercolor adventure! In this class, you will learn some great basic knowledge and skills in handling watercolors and how you can utilize them on your projects. This class specifically focuses on our brand-new watercolor pan set, but anyone can apply the things learned in the class using other watercolor mediums! This class is suitable for both beginner and experienced painters and anyone who wants to incorporate water-coloring on their projects!
Instructor: Jennifer Rzasa
- 4 in-depth, step by step video tutorials with exclusive projects
- This is an independent class: sign up for the class and enjoy the lesson at your convenience!
- Inspiration filled high-quality project photos
- Enjoy exclusive class contents whenever, wherever, and how many times you'd like!
To LINK the purchased class to your Altenew Academy account: Please check the order confirmation email after purchasing the class. You will find a link that will direct you to connect the class to your Altenew Academy account.
Watch the HOW-TO VIDEO on linking classes to your Altenew Academy account
Class Supplies can be found HERE.
Sign up for the class during the first 6 days for an exclusive Student Discount Code
- Mega Greetings 2 Stamp Set
- Ethereal Beauty Stamp Set
- Garden Silhouette Stamp Set
- 365 Stamp Set
- Needlework Motif Stamp Set
- Story of Us Stamp Set
- Altenew Watercolor 36 Pan Set
- Watercolor Palette - Large
- Altenew Water Brushes
- Mini-Blossom Die Cutting Machine
- Altenew Tape Runner | Glue Tape
- Gold Glitter Washi Tape
- Foam Tape
- Painters Tape
Cardstock & Papers
I bought the Watercolor Pan Set as soon as it was released and I just loved it so much that I had to sign up for this class to see Jennifer Rzasa use it and pick up some tips. It was a great class, and I thoroughly recommend it if you love watercolor or even if you are a bit scared of it! Btw I did the full glazing chart and 36 x 36 colours = 1296 colours - that's a lot of gorgeous colours from one set!
Jennifer's ideas and designs are stunning! The bonus is that the process to create the same results is easier than you think. Add some "wow"-worthy techniques to your toolbox and take watercoloring beyond the traditional looks. You won't be disappointed!