Runway Inspired Card Making
- CLASS INFO
- CLASS VIDEO
- CLASS SUPPLIES
Each season, thousands of fashion designs grace the runways of New York, Paris, Milan, and more. While creating their masterpieces, designers often focus on key elements and principles of fashion design. There are many different principles including shape, form, line, color, print, texture, and balance. In this class, you will learn how you can bring these elements into your card making, and how you can find inspiration from the latest runway shows!
Instructor: Jennifer Rzasa
- 1 brand new lesson will be available at 12 am EDT each day
- The teacher is available to answer your questions via lesson comments/class forum posts
- You get a chance to win a prize from the class daily giveaways!
- 6 in-depth, step by step video tutorials with exclusive projects
- This is an independent class: sign up for the class and enjoy the lesson at your convenience!
- Inspiration filled high-quality project photos
- Enjoy exclusive class contents whenever, wherever, and how many times you'd like!
To LINK the purchased class to your Altenew Academy account: Please check order confirmation email after purchasing the class. You will find a link that will direct you to connect the class to your Altenew Academy account.
Watch the HOW-TO VIDEO on linking classes to your Altenew Academy account
Class Supplies can be found HERE.
Sign up for the class during the first 6 days for an exclusive Student Discount Code
- Thank You Builder Stamp Set
- Sentiment Strips Stamp Set
- Inked Flora Stamp Set
- Wonderful Wycinanki Stamp Set
- Moroccan Mosaic Stamp Set
- Thank You Builder Stamp Set
- To the Moon Stamp Set
- Pigment Ink Bundle
- Obsidian Pigment Ink
- Antique Gold Pigment Ink
- Enchanted Gold Pigment Ink
- Embossing Ink
- Jet Black Crisp Dye Ink
- Moon Rock Crisp Dye Ink
- Eastern Sky Crisp Dye Ink
- Orange Cream Crisp Dye Ink
- Just Green Crisp Dye Ink
- Hazelnut Crisp Dye Ink
- Almond Butter Crisp Dye Ink
- Milk Chocolate Crisp Dye Ink
- Classic Crest Solar White (80lb)
- Classic Crest Solar White (110lb)
- Apple Red Cardstock
- Gold Foil Cardstock
- Spicy Yogurt Cardstock
- Jet Black Cardstock
- Essential Black & White 6x6 Paper Pack
- Orange Cream Metallic Shimmer Ink Spray
- Puffy Heart Metallic Shimmer Ink Spray
- Mountain Mist Metallic Shimmer Ink Spray
- Lagoon Metallic Shimmer Ink Spray
- Jet Black Ink Spray
- Antique Gold Crisp Embossing Powder
- Antique Silver Crisp Embossing Powder
- Pure White Crisp Embossing Powder
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine
- Artist Markers (Morning Frost, Evening Gray, Autumn Blaze)
- Watercolor Butterfly Cardstock Stickers
- Ink Blender Tool
- Score Board and Stylus
- Wire (I used white jewelry wire)
- Crochet Thread
I loved this class. It showed me where I could get inspiration for card making and then how to translate the inspiration into an actual card. This course is a must have for the newbie or experienced crafter. I love the instructors voice too, soothing and not too many words to describe one thing.
This was not my favorite class even though I learned a few new techniques. It was interesting to see how fashion inspires everything. Glad I took this class even if it wasn't my style.
This little book is packed with ideas and designs! I love inspiration and this delivers!
I liked the elements (line, texture, etc.) that this class discussed and applied to cardmaking. I wish there was more linking to cards for each element. The class really just identified the elements and then a card was made with that element in mind. I need more help seeing the elements used. I did enjoy the class and feel I am more aware of these elements in cardmaking. I am "lost in translation" still. Maybe a second class would help.
Loved this class - very inspirational - sort of a combo between Carissa Wiley's Muse class and the old Runway challenge. Really enjoyed it and actually did a card for every day!