One-Layer Wonders Online Cardmaking Class
Join the world of clean, simple, and one-layer cards with us! In this class, you will learn various tips on how to keep your card minimal yet beautiful and stunning! Grab your stamps, inks, and various cardmaking mediums and get ready for your creative journey this month!
Instructor: Kelly Latevola
- 6 in-depth, step by step video tutorials with exclusive projects
- This is an independent class: sign up for the class and enjoy the lesson at your convenience!
- Inspiration filled high-quality project photos
- Enjoy exclusive class contents whenever, wherever, and how many times you'd like!
Class Supplies can be found HERE.
- Crown Bloom Stamp Set
- Ditsy Print Stamp Set
- Forever and Always Stamp Set
- Moroccan Mosaic Stamp Set
- Perfectly Perfect Stamp Set
- Starry Flowers Stamp Set
- Tall Alpha Stamp Set
- Floral 6 Mini Cube Set
- Northern Lights 6 Mini Cube Set
- Rainbow Prism 6 Mini Cube Set
- Soft Pastel 6 Mini Cube Set
- Mini-Blossom Die Cutting Machine
- Canson Aquarelle Monteval 140lb Watercolor Paper
- Neenah 80lb Solar White Cardstock
- Tombow Mono Multi Glue
- Fiskars 12-inches Paper Trimmer
- Eclipse Masking Paper
- Post It 2-inches Masking Tape
- Ink Blender and Foam
- EK Success Journaling Pens or Copic Safe Pens
- Stardust Stickles
- MISTI or another Stamp Positioner
- T-Square Ruler
- Clear Sequins
- 2-inches Round Black Velvet Paint Brush
- 8-inches Round Black Velvet Paint Brush
- Distress Oxides or another Watercolor Medium
- Heat Gun
- Anti-Static Tool
- Versamark Ink or another Clear Embossing Ink
- Copic Safe Ink such as Simon Says Stamp or Hero Arts Intense Black Ink
- White Embossing Powder
- Glossy Accents
- White Gel Pen
- Perfect Pearls in the color Perfect Pearl
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
It was a great video reminder that you can make lovely cards without having to fussy cut, die cut or be so precious in your crafting. Thanks
I love these tutorials and that they are on my computer so that I can call them up anytime. Altenew has clear directions and great ideas to use their stamps. Fabulous company.
Enjoyed the class. Learned new techniques. One gets so hung up on layering because of all the gorgeous products coming out that one forgets the beauty of simplicity and planning a project. Thanks Kelly. Oh I did cheat a little with the layer die cuts, but the rest of the card is using Kelly's technique. Just an example of poor planning on my part.
See full Ratings & Reviews guidelines