Monoprinting Made Easy
- CLASS INFO
- CLASS VIDEO
- CLASS SUPPLIES
Join us for an exciting journey of monoprinting! This class would be perfect for anyone who wants to expand their coloring mediums and create different effect on projects. Newbies and experienced crafters are welcome!
Instructor: Sara Naumann
Early Bird: Sign up for the class today at a discount price! Use code: AAJULEEB2019 (Valid till 07/21/2019, cannot be combined with other coupons)
Date: July 21st to July 26th, 2019
- 1 brand new lesson will be available at 12 am EDT each day
- The teacher is available to answer your questions via lesson comments/class forum posts
- You get a chance to win a prize from the class daily giveaways!
- 6 in-depth, step by step video tutorials with exclusive projects
- This is an independent class: sign up for the class and enjoy the lesson at your convenience!
- Inspiration filled high-quality project photos
- Enjoy exclusive class contents whenever, wherever, and how many times you'd like!
To LINK the purchased class to your Altenew Academy account: Please check order confirmation email after purchasing the class. You will find a link that will direct you to connect the class to your Altenew Academy account.
Watch the HOW-TO VIDEO on linking classes to your Altenew Academy account
Class Supplies can be found HERE.
Sign up for the class during the first 6 days for an exclusive Student Discount Code
Featured Products:StampsDiesStencilDye Ink PadsPigment InksInk SprayMarker RefillsWatercolorOther
- Gelli Plate
- Craft sheet
- Rubbing alcohol (Isopropyl Alcohol): Find this at your local pharmacy or in the first aid section of your drugstore
- Paper for making your prints: Copier Paper, Glossy White Cardstock, Smooth White Cardstock
- Foam Tape