- CLASS INFO
- CLASS VIDEO
- CLASS SUPPLIES
Looking for ways to use various mediums on your projects? Have you always felt your projects may need a bit more of something? Then this class is perfect for you!
Join now and learn different tips and techniques on adding various details to your project to take it to the next level!
Instructor: Marika Rahtu
- 6 in-depth, step by step video tutorials with exclusive projects
- This is an independent class: sign up for the class and enjoy the lesson at your convenience!
- Inspiration filled high-quality project photos
- Enjoy exclusive class contents whenever, wherever, and how many times you'd like!
To LINK the purchased class to your Altenew Academy account: Please check order confirmation email after purchasing the class. You will find a link that will direct you to connect the class to your Altenew Academy account.
Watch the HOW-TO VIDEO on linking classes to your Altenew Academy account
Class Supplies can be found HERE.
Sign up for the class during the first 6 days for an exclusive Student Discount Code
Daisy on Vellum
- Stamps: Spring Daisy and Beautiful Quotes
- Inks: VersaMark and Altenew Dark Chocolate Crisp Die Ink
- Paper: Altenew Spicy Yogurt Card Stock
- White vellum
- Copic Markers: W1 - W3 - W5, YG91 - YG93
- Faber-Castell Polychromo Pencils: May Green (170), Olive Green Yellowish (173), Warm Grey III (272), Warm Grey V (274), Walnut Brown (177) and Dark Sepia (175)
Orchid on the Water
- Stamps: Oriental Orchid and Beautiful Quotes
- Inks: Altenew Arctic Crisp Die Ink and Versafine Onyx Black
- Paper: Canson Bristol 250gms/110lb Smooth Card Stock, Textured Card Stock
- Copic Markes: YG0000, YG21, YG25 , E41, E42, E44, BG000, BG0000
- Faber-Castell Polychromo Pencils: Cold Grey I (250), Cold Grey II (231), Cold Grey III (232), Warm Grey V (274), Light Ultra Marine (140), Ultra Marine (120), Earth Green (168), Ivory (103), Raw Umber (180), Nougat (178), Dark Sepia (175)
- Stamps: Majestic Bloom
- Inks: Blush, Rouge and Morning Frost Altenew Crisp Die Inks and Versafine Onyx Black
- Paper: Canson Bristol 250gms/110lb Smooth Card Stock and Hammer White Paper by Paper State
- Faber-Castell Polychromo Pencils: Medium Flesh (131), Madder (142), Warm Grey I (270), Warm Grey III (272), Warm Grey V (274)
- Dies: Stiched Border Die
- Stamps: Beautiful Day and Beautiful Quotes
- Inks: Blush and Rouge Altenew Crisp Die Inks, Versafine Onyx Black
- Embossing Powder: Clear Silver Highlight by WOW!
- Paper: Neenah Solar White 80lb Card Stock
- Clear Sparkling Sequins by SSS
- Zig Real Brush Markers: Grey Tint (901), Gray Brown (094)
- Stamps: Painted Rose and Beautiful Quotes
- Inks: Versafine Onyx Black
- Irresistible Pico Embellisher by Imagine crafts
- Paper: Neenah Solar White 80lb and Altenew Jet Black Card Stock 80lb
- Tomboy Dual Brush Pens: Dark Blum (679), Cool Gray (N35) and Black (N15)
- Black Copic Multiline 0.3 and 0.1
- Stamps: Lotus and Oriental Orchid
- Inks: Morning Frost, Blush and Rouge Altenew Crisp Die Inks, Versafine Onyx Black
- Paper: Canson Watercolour Paper 180gms
- Clear Superfine Detail Embossing Powder by Ranger
- Derwent Inktense Pencils: Chinese Ink (2030)
I took this class purely on the strength of the image on the class page. I just loved how that looked and I wanted to know more. So I took the class, and it was really worth it. Great ideas for thinking differently about your stamps and supplies, and lots of beautiful cards.
Great class to learn about enhancing your stamped images, and think outside of the box.