Wedding Card Messages and Ideas
Thinking of sending wedding wishes and messages to someone but don't know what to say? If you’re looking for what to write in a wedding card, look no further! Send sweet, thoughtful, witty, touching, or funny wedding messages for the bride, the groom, a daughter or son, a friend, a parent, a relative, etc. Get instant and ready-to-use wedding card messages here!
(click each category to see the messages)
- For the Bride
- For the Groom
- For the Couple/From a Friend
- From a Parent
- From a Coworker/Boss
- From a Grandparent
- Can't Be There/Late
- Bridal Shower
- Wedding Thank You Note
For the Bride
- May this new journey in your life be fantastic, crazy, wonderful, unbelievable & unforgettable. Congratulations! (Wedding Promises Stamp Set)
- For the most beautiful bride ever... congratulations on finding that special someone who will give you the world. I'm so happy for you!
- You are every reason, every hope & every dream I've ever had. Happy wedding day! - From the groom (Wedding Promises Stamp Set)
- Your day has finally come! Sending you heartfelt congratulations on finding "the one." May you live happily ever after!
- Cue the confetti on your wedding day! Sparkle on, darling. (Sentiment Strips 3 Stamp Set)
For the Groom
- You are my happily ever after. I love you and I can't wait to finally call you my husband! - From the bride
- I waited for you my entire life & you are worth every minute of it. I love you! - From the bride (Wedding Promises Stamp Set)
- I can't believe you're finally tying the knot! I'm so over the moon for you! Cheers to a life filled with joy, love, and exciting adventures!
- Congrats on finally getting married! Someone wise once said, happy wife = happy life! Kidding aside... I know that you two will have a happy life together. (Funny)
- You are the love of my life & my closest truest friend. Happy wedding day! - From the bride (Wedding Promises Stamp Set)
For the Couple/From a Friend
- Cheers to your happily ever after! You two are truly perfect for each other!
- Congratulations to the new Mr. & Mrs.! You may now update your Facebook status! (Funny)
- To love, laughter, and happily ever after! Congratulations on your wedding day! (Fresh Cut Roses Stamp Set)
- I'm so glad you found each other! Celebrating both of you today! May you live with lots of love and happiness.
- What a beautiful way for love to bloom. Congratulations on your wedding! (Wedding Promises Stamp Set)
From a Parent
- I can hardly believe that my baby is now a bride! Where did the time go? I'm so happy for you! Congratulations! (For the bride)
- Happy wedding day! You couldn't have picked a better wife. I'm glad you finally found true love. So happy for you, my boy! (For the groom)
- I cannot tell you how happy I am to walk you down the aisle and see you marry the only man who makes you happy (other than me, of course!). Wishing you a happy marriage! (Father to daughter)
- Congrats on finally settling down! Your greatest and most exciting adventure has just begun. Have a blast!
- I remember a sweet little girl who dreamed of her special day. That little girl's dream has finally come true and I couldn't be happier! Warmest congratulations, my dear daughter! (For a daughter)
From a Coworker/Boss
- Happily ever after begins now. Sending you wedding wishes! (Fresh Cut Roses Stamp Set)
- I want to extend my warmest congratulations to the bride and groom! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness and love!
- You just got promoted to Mrs.! Congratulations on starting this new adventure with the love of your life. Thank you for letting me share this incredible milestone with you guys!
- You are about to start one of life's greatest adventures and I couldn't be happier for you! Thank you for inviting me to celebrate this blessed union with your significant other. Congrats!
- May you build a life full of passion, joy, and adventures! Sending you heartfelt wishes for the journey ahead!
From a Grandparent
- Congratulations on your wedding day! I can't tell you how happy I am to be there to witness this wonderful occasion and celebrate with you.
- Seeing you in a dress as white as snow brought tears to my eyes. I cannot believe the little girl is now a bride-to-be! We are so proud of you and we wish you and your husband a happy life together! (For granddaughter)
- Here's to a long and happy married life with your bride (and future kids!). I can already tell that you will be a loving, loyal, and respectful husband. Congrats, kiddo! (For grandson)
- Today marks the first day of the rest of your life! As you embark on this journey, I wish you nothing but love, peace, and happiness.
- Create beautiful moments and always cherish memories with your new partner in life. May you have a blessed marriage! Your grandma and I are so happy for you!
- Happy wedding day! May you receive lots of love, happiness, laughter, and duplicate kitchen appliances! Dibs on the coffeemaker!
- You finally did it! Found someone you can annoy for the rest of your life! Congrats on locking him down!
- We've practiced this ever since we were young so you better throw the bouquet my way! Congrats on finally getting married!
- Many congrats to both of you! Thanks for reminding me how much money I saved by never getting married. Seriously, thanks for the invitation and the free dinner!
- "Why do married people live longer than single people? I think it’s because married people make a special effort to live longer than their partner – just so they can have the last word." - Janet Periat
Can't Be There/Late
- Thank you so much for thinking of me and inviting me to your wedding! I've always said I wouldn't miss this special day for the world. That's why it is with a heavy heart that I have to decline the invitation due to unforeseen circumstances.
- I really wish I could be there to see you finally walk down the aisle - looking all fab! I still want to wish you a marriage filled with colorful adventures, passion, laughter, and lots of love! Let's catch up soon!
- I'm so grateful for the invitation. Unfortunately, due to prior commitments, I couldn't be there. Nevertheless, I'd like to wish you a blessed marriage filled with love, respect, and happiness!
- I know it's late but I want to send you my warmest and most heartfelt congratulations! Sending you love and light as you embark on this exciting journey with the love of your life.
- Better late than never! So I'm sending this card to congratulate you on finally tying the knot. How I wished I was there to celebrate with you! Best wishes and good luck with married life!
- You finally said "yes" to the dress! I'm probably the only other person who is more thrilled than you! I can't wait to be your maid of honor on your special day!
- For the bride to be, may you be blessed with happiness and contentment. Congratulations! (Celebrations Stamp Set)
- I love you like a sister and it means so much to me that you've chosen me as one of your bridesmaids. Happy wedding day! Wishing you two a lifetime of love, happiness, and companionship!
- I can't wait to hear you say "I do" and marry the man of your dreams! Sending you best wishes and wishing you a blessed marriage filled with love, joy, and great adventures!
- Spoiler alert! I will definitely cry a river on your wedding day! I'm truly happy for you and cannot wait to see how this exciting new chapter in your life unfolds.
Wedding Thank You Note
- Thank you for being there to celebrate the most important day of our lives! We appreciate the wedding presents and well wishes.
- We are sending our sincerest gratitude for your presence at our special day! You definitely made it even more special. Thank you so much!
- Sending lots of thanks for that very generous gift! We are truly at a loss for words. Thank you for being thoughtful and for attending our wedding.
- You made our wedding even more memorable. Hope this card shows our heartfelt thanks for the memories and the amazing wedding gift!
- We can't start our new life together without expressing our sincerest gratitude to you! Thank you so much for being there and for celebrating with us.
- Not all of us are lucky enough to find our soul mate. You guys have found each other and you truly belong together. Congrats!
- This calls for a celebration! Cheers to your new life together as husband and husband! I am truly happy for you guys!
- Celebrating the day when "two become one!" Congrats you two! I'm sure you'll be awesome spouses to each other.
- Warmest congratulations to the best couple I've ever known. You two are proof that love transcends all boundaries!
- Cheers to the brides-to-be! You two are simply perfect for each other. Congrats on starting a wonderful journey together!