Get Well Soon Card Messages and Ideas
Thinking of sending get well soon messages to someone but don't know what to say? If you’re looking for what to write in a get well soon card, look no further! Send sweet, heartfelt, and witty get well soon wishes with these ready-to-use card messages!
Get Well Soon Messages
(click each category to see the messages)
- For a Friend
- For Your Spouse/Partner
- For a Coworker/Boss
- For a Sibling
- For a Parent
- For a Grandparent
- For Your Teacher/Professor
For a Friend
- "A day without a friend is like a pot without a single drop of honey inside!" Hope you feel better soon! (Get Well Soon Stamp Set)
- Sending you warm hugs and prayers! I'm sorry I can't be there to bring you soup and flowers. Hope you're 100% recovered when I come visit next month!
- When skies seem dark and times get tough and you don't know what to do, just know you have a friend right here to support and help you through. Feel better soon. (In My Thoughts Stamp Set)
For Your Spouse/Partner
- Remember our vow - in sickness and in health? Let me prove to you that I'm here - for better or worse. You're going to be okay.
- My day: it starts with thoughts of you. (In My Thoughts Stamp Set) Hope you fully recover soon!
- I know that nothing I say can ease your pain during this difficult time. But I'm always here for you and I'll hold your hand through the bad times. Wishing you a fast recovery!
- We really miss you at work, boss! We're running around like headless chicken without you here. Build up your strength and come back soon!
- I really hope you feel better soon! I'm tired of covering for you and doing all your tasks. Just kidding! Work is boring without you, my friend. Our team needs you to be in tip-top shape! (Funny)
- Rest, relax, recover. Sending some honey & lemon love your way. Get well soon! (Get Well Soon Stamp Set)
For a Sibling
- Get well soon, bro! I really miss your happy and positive vibes - so get lots of rest and get back on your feet soon!
- I know we haven't kept in touch in a while but I want you to know that I'm still your sister/brother. I'm here for you and I care for you. Sending you warm wishes for a fast recovery. (Difficult Circumstance)
- I am here for you today and always, sis. I know that what you're going through is tough and I can't imagine being in that situation. But I'm hoping for your speedy recovery.
For a Parent
- You've always been there for me and my siblings whenever we get sick - from simple colds to serious surgeries. It's our turn to take care of you and make sure you have everything you need. Get well soon, mom!
- Hoping you feel better soon, mom/dad! Our weekly family brunches aren't the same without you there. We miss you and love you!
- Praying for your speedy and continuous recovery, dad. Just know that we're here for you and we love you. You're going to get through this.
For a Grandparent
- Sending prayers and hugs to my favorite grandma. I hope this card puts a smile on your face today. Stay strong and keep on fighting. I'll see you real soon! (Long Distance)
- I'm sending you lots of love and tight hugs and hoping you'll recover quickly! Take it easy, okay? You took care of all of us and now it's our turn to take care of you.
- To the bravest and strongest man in my life - I love you and I'm here for you. You are a fighter, grandpa, and I admire that about you. I believe you'll fully recover soon. Hang in there!
For Your Teacher/Professor
- Wishing you comfort and peace during this time. Get well soon! (Heartfelt Sentiments Stamp Set)
- With this handmade card, I'm sending you some positive vibes and healing wishes. Hope to see you bounce back soon!
- Sending you healing wishes, blended with honey and lemon. Hope you feel better soon! (Get Well Soon Stamp Set)