‘Tis The Season
- CLASS INFO
- CLASS VIDEO
- CLASS SUPPLIES
Get ready to be creative for the holiday season! In this class, you will learn useful tricks and tips to get your holiday cards going! Get an early start in sending out your holiday cards this year with our easy to follow lesson videos, wonderful techniques shared by our teachers!
- 6 in-depth, step by step video tutorials with exclusive projects
- This is an independent class: sign up for the class and enjoy the lesson at your convenience!
- Inspiration filled high-quality project photos
- Enjoy exclusive class contents whenever, wherever, and how many times you'd like!
To LINK the purchased class to your Altenew Academy account: Please check order confirmation email after purchasing the class. You will find a link that will direct you to connect the class to your Altenew Academy account.
Watch the HOW-TO VIDEO on linking classes to your Altenew Academy account
Class Supplies can be found HERE.
Sign up for the class during the first 6 days for an exclusive Student Discount Code
- Altenew White Embossing Powder
- Altenew Gold Embossing Powder
- Metallic Watercolor Paints
- Metallic Ink Sprays (various colors)
- Winsor & Newton gouache – Olive Green, Spectrum Red, Zinc White, Ultramarine
- Enamel Dots – Altenew New Day Card Kit
- Watercolour Brushes
- Acetate to use as a palette
- White Gel Pen
- Acrylic Blocks
- Spray Adhesive
- Glue pen
- 3M foam adhesive
- Post-it Tape
- Ink Blenders
- Big shot
- Silver Thread
I love when there are multiple designers in the classes! This way you get to explore different styles of card making.
Very well put together. Great tips and tricks. Very happy to have found these classes!
I love all the classes I have taken with Altenew. Every year I look forward to designing my Christmas cards and Altenew has so many lovely stamps/dies to do that with. I enjoyed the varying ideas these ladies shared...I ALWAYS learn something new to try out...and buy!! 😉☺️
Such a variety of techniques shown in the lessons. A must see for people who don't seem to be able to start on Christmas cards!