Paper Crafting & Beyond
- CLASS INFO
- CLASS VIDEO
- CLASS SUPPLIES
Stretch your 12 x 12 papers, stamps, embellishments, and other supplies! In this class, you will learn various ways to utilize your paper crafting supplies and create multiple projects easily. The class is filled with fresh and unique ideas you will love! Hope you join us for this fun class!
Instructor: Zinia Amoiridou
- 6 in-depth, step by step video tutorials with exclusive projects
- This is an independent class: sign up for the class and enjoy the lesson at your convenience!
- Inspiration filled high-quality project photos
- Enjoy exclusive class contents whenever, wherever, and how many times you'd like!
Class Supplies can be found HERE.
- Live Your Dream Scrapbook Collection
- Watercolor Brush Markers – Spring Garden Set
- Watercolor Brush Markers – Tropical Fiesta Set
- Watercolor Brush Markers – Winter Wonderland Set
- Layered Letters AFG Stamp Set
- Love Letters Stamp Set
- Fine Frames Cover Die
- Handmade Tags Die Set
- Hibiscus Garden 3D Die Set
- Mega Alphabet A Die
- Mega Alphabet D Die
- Mega Alphabet E Die
- Mega Alphabet I Die
- Mega Alphabet L Die
- Mega Alphabet M Die
- Mega Alphabet O Die
- Mega Alphabet R Die
- Mega Alphabet U Die
- Mega Alphabet V Die
- Mega Alphabet Y Die
- Party Banner Die Set
- Peony Dream 3D Die Set
- Pocket Banner Die Set
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine
- Cool Summer Night Enamel Dots
- Green Fields Enamel Dots
- Pocketful of Sunshine Enamel Dots
- Red Cosmos Enamel Dots
- New Day Card Kit Enamel Dots
- Rouge Cardstock
- Classic Crest Solar White (25 sheets/set) (110lb)
- 12x12 White Cardstock (10 sheet/set) (80lb)
- Vellum Translucent Paper
- Monochrome Washi Tape
- Swirlies in Pink Washi Tape
- Dots in Maple Washi Tape
- Bubbly Blues Washi Tape
- Jet Black Crisp Dye Ink
- Permanent Black Crisp Ink
- Pure White Ink Spray
- Acrylic Block
- Glue Tape
Love these inks they are great and the way you put the colors together is awesome thank you
This bundle surprised me in its overall quality for the money. The patterned papers are like light-weight cardstock and the patterns are varied in style. The sticker letters are raised and glossy.
I really enjoyed the class with Zinia Redo titled Paper Crafting and Beyond. She gave us some fun projects and had creative ideas on new ways to use your supplies. Thank you! I am attaching part of a banner that I made for the class.
This class at Altenew is just that something a little different. Take your stamps and dies and papers - and make another mini album or some rosettes. How about a trying a scrapbook layout or a pocket scrapbook. So many beautiful paper craft projects. I really enjoyed trying some things outside my comfort zone. Thanks Altenew for another amazing class.
I love Altenew’s classes. I learn so much from them.