Easy as ABC
- CLASS INFO
- CLASS VIDEO
- CLASS SUPPLIES
It is time to have a blast with your alphabet stamps and dies! In this class, we are going to learn all about getting more use out of these supplies and incorporate them to your paper crafting projects. Perfect for beginner and skilled crafters, you will learn various ways to add a fresh purpose to your alphabet stamps and dies.
Instructor: Therese Calvird
Early Bird: Sign up for the class today at a discount price! Use code: AANOVEB20OFF (Valid till 11/21/2018, cannot be combined with other coupons)
Date: November 21st to November 26th, 2018
- 1 brand new lesson will be available at 12am EST each day
- The teacher is available to answer your questions via lesson comments/class forum posts
- You get a chance to win a prize from the class daily giveaways!
- 6 in-depth, step by step video tutorials with exclusive projects
- This is an independent class: sign up for the class and enjoy the lesson at your convenience!
- Inspiration filled high-quality project photos
- Enjoy exclusive class contents whenever, wherever, and how many times you'd like!
To LINK the purchased class to your Altenew Academy account: Please check order confirmation email after purchasing the class. You will find a link that will direct you to connect the class to your Altenew Academy account.
Watch the HOW-TO VIDEO on linking classes to your Altenew Academy account.
Class Supplies can be found HERE.
Sign up for the class during the first 6 days for an exclusive Student Discount Code
- Floral Elements Stamp Set
- Halftone Circles Stamp Set
- Halftone Stars Stamp Set
- Handmade Tags Stamp Set
- Heart Flowers Stamp Set
- Hug Me Stamp Set
- Mega Greetings Stamp Set
- Modern Deco Alpha Stamp Set
- Painted Butterflies Stamp Set
- Striped Florals Stamp Set
- Tall Alpha Stamp Set
- Thick and Thin Alpha Stamp Set
- Bamboo Crisp Dye Ink
- Blush Crisp Dye Ink
- Buttercream Crisp Dye Ink
- Coral Bliss Crisp Dye Ink
- Heart Beat Crisp Dye Ink
- Industrial Diamond Crisp Dye Ink
- Lagoon Crisp Dye Ink
- Limestone Crisp Dye Ink
- Minty Mint Crisp Dye Ink
- Moss Crisp Dye Ink
- Olive Crisp Dye Ink
- Orange Cream Crisp Dye Ink
- Parrot Crisp Dye Ink
- Permanent Black Crisp Dye Ink
- Pink Pearl Crisp Dye Ink
- Turquoise Crisp Dye Ink
- Altenew Artist Markers – B201 / B204 / B002 / WG01 / Y204 / Y612 / Y823 / R902 / R206 / R217 / R318 / G702 / R302 / R304 / R403 / R056 / WG03 / Y812
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine
- Watercolor Nebula Washi Tape
- Fun Foam
- Prismacolor Pencils – Light Aqua / White / Spanish Orange / Sienna Brown / Dark Umber / Eggshell / Beige / Non Photo Blue / True Blue / Mediterranean Blue / Warm Grey 20%
- Altenew 3 Pack Glue Tape
- Double Sided Tape
- Foam Adhesive
- Glue Dots
- Liquid Glue
Therese is a good teacher. She teaches how to personalize projects using any alphabet die that is in your stash while giving your project dimension. The classes are easy to do as it takes patience to cut out the words you want to customize.
Easy as ABC
Therese is an expert in stretching those ABC dies and stamps. Looking forward to taking time after Christmas to implement some of the techniques she shared in class.
There were great ideas presented in the videos but I was left with mixed thoughts about the course. Some of the techniques provided a great platform to move forward from and expand on and the process was invaluable but there were some videos that were very simplistic and I didn’t feel that the ideas conveyed were worth a video, a paragraph of explanation would have been adequate. The teacher was clear in her instructions and I would be willing to try one of her classes again.
Perfect class to get ideas for adding sentiments to your projects. Great class.