The finished product is really great, however, getting to it was a very painful picking out of every "hanging chad." I ran the first one through my Vagabond twice, and then I checked the back to see if it had cut through. No. It didn't. So I added a piece of plastic packaging (my 'go-to' addition to help dies that do not cut well), and it cut nearly through all areas that time after running it through another 3 times with the added plastic shim. I gave up at that point and just fiddled with it, coaxing out small pieces that were still connected by small stubborn pieces. So when I was ready to run the second plaid die through, I changed one plate to the chrome detail cutting plate from Sizzix. I ran this plaid through 3 times, then added the plastic shim again and continued to run it through another 3 times. This time, all pieces were cut out, but still had to be pushed out with a pokey tool. So when I have time to fiddle with these dies again, I will use the detail cutting plate, and finish with the plastic shim addition, but I will add 2 dryer sheets to the die before I put the cardstock on it. That should help it release better from the die. And then it should cut better a few times before I have to do it again. I find a vast difference in manufacturers' dies these days. Some cut through with one pass. Most require a couple of passes, and the rest are devilishly reluctant to cut through. I miss steel rule dies for that very reason. At least most of them will cut 3 dies at a time in one pass. Maybe next time it will work better for me. I really love the way it looks, and my husband said it looked "complicated."