- Die Bundles
- Die Cutting Tools
- Embossing Powder
- Embossing Powder Bundles
- Enamel Dots
- Enamel Pins
- Idea Guides
- Ink Bundles
- Ink Spray Bundles
- Ink Sprays
- Ink Sprays & Stencil Bundles
- Release Bundles
- Stamp & Die Bundles
- Stamp Bundles
- Stencil Bundles
- Washi Tapes
Find specially discounted bundles of our past monthly releases here!
Enjoy 5% off on these amazing full release bundles and stamp & die bundles.
Mini Blossom Die Cutting Plates
This is a set of replacement plates for our Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine.
These are designed to work with Altenew dies (sold separately) and other wafer-thin metal dies. It can be used to quickly and easily die cut a variety of materials, including cardstock and Altenew specialty papers, and will help you add texture and dimension to your projects. The elegant and clean design will look wonderful on your craft desk, secured on its stable base with suction feet.
"A" plate is used as the cutting plate. The "B" plate should be placed on the top of the tie and the "A" should be facing the blade of the die.
- Cutting plate size: 3" x 6 1/4"
- Includes three plates: 1 thin (B) and 2 thick plates (A)
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I didn’t think I absolutely needed this machine so I kept putting it off. But when it went on sale I just couldn’t resist and now I’m just kicking myself for not doing it sooner. I have plenty of die cutting machines such as the Gemini mini, the evolution and the platinum 6 but this is just perfect for quick cuts and it’s just so much more convenient since it sits right next to me. I would say I use it 80% of the time the other 20% is just due to the size. Thanks for making such a cute and functional product!
I like the quality of the plates for this mini machine. And I like the A and B markings to be sure I always have the correct order when using. I am glad I bought an extra set to keep on hand.
This Mini blossom is so nice and compact. Great to have on your desk. Can't use the Mini for everything, but I'm enjoying getting up less. Additional plates as back up are necessary as the plates will warp over time due to use.
I was not really needing new plates yet but I wanted them on hand just in case I needed to do a change. I know I am using the Mini Blossom a lot so I may wear them out a lot faster.