This set is perfect for any project! I have used/tried a lot of different brands of alcohol markers, and by far, these rate in the top 2! I decided to try out this set during a recent FLASH sale, but now I almost own ALL the colors!
Reasons that make these wonderful alcohol markers:
1. Dual ended. Brush tip and fine tip... allows for large space blending and dot or detailed blending (please note, an alcohol marker brush tip does not "feather" like a paint brush)
2. These are refillable! Yay! Buy once, and maybe you use a LOT of Lagoon or Mountain Mist for backgrounds... no need to purchase an entire new marker or set, just 1 refill.
3. Rich, pure colors that MATCH the ink pad colors! There's little to no variance between marker colored images and stamped images which allows for a more "finished" look in projects.
4. They are easy to hold for smooth even blending whether left- or right-handed (I sometimes use both on a project, so that's how I know) plus, they dont roll off the desk!
5. As a set, they're already in color blending families/groups, so the guess work of deciding which colors will blend nicely has already been done for us! (Plus they come in a box with a hard, clear bottom/case, which sits nicely on your desk or shelf!)
Again, I love to color with alcohol markers, and whether you're a newbie or a professional, I think you'll love them too! I highly recommend any of the sets! Hope my review helps you!