★★★★★ “I love every course I purchased. Great to be able to go into them again and again for a refresher. Gives me wonderful ideas as I am not very creative unfortunately” --- Mimi B.
DIY Craft Classes To Jumpstart Your Creative Journey
Crafting 101 - Mixed Media Inks Online Cardmaking Class
What do you want to know about inking up your paper crafting projects? Do you want to learn a little more about our fabulous mixed media inks? Join Lydia as she takes a closer look at these special inks and walks you through the process of creating your own beautiful project. You will have the opportunity to learn unique inking techniques that you can carry on with you in your crafting journey. Sign up for this crafting class now!
Instructors: Lydia Evans
Class Level: Beginner
This is an independent class: sign up for the class and enjoy the lesson at your convenience!
- Students will enjoy lifetime access to all the class materials after signing up for the class.
- Enjoy exclusive class contents whenever, wherever, and how many times you'd like!
- One in-depth, step by step video tutorial with an exclusive project
- Take the class at your convenience, anytime, anywhere!
- Inspiration filled high-quality project photos
- Vintage Roses Stamp & Die Bundle
- Frosty Pink Mixed Media Ink
- Coral Berry Mixed Media Ink
- Ruby Red Mixed Media Ink
- Grapevine Mixed Media Ink
- Frayed Leaf Mixed Media Ink
- Forest Glades Mixed Media Ink
- Evergreen Mixed Media Ink
- Jet Black Mixed Media Ink
- Crystal Clear Crisp Embossing Powder
- Glue Tape
- 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" Card Base
- 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" Watercolor Cardstock Panel
- Frosty Pink Cardstock
- Off White Felt
- Piece of acetate (for ink smooshing)
- Felt Glue
- Foam Tape