★★★★★ “I love every course I purchased. Great to be able to go into them again and again for a refresher. Gives me wonderful ideas as I am not very creative unfortunately” --- Mimi B.
Crafting 101 - Washi Tapes
Welcome to the newest segment of our Crafting 101 class series! Curated specifically for those who are starting brand-new with washit tapes, this class series will provide all the basics any newbies should know when getting started.
In this particular class, we will learn all essential things about washi tapes - from understanding the currently available Altenew washi tapes which come in different sizes to learning to use them on your projects. We will also make several fun projects using products featured in the class. Come join us in this fun craft beginner class!
Instructors: Jaycee Gaspar
Class Level: Beginner
This is an independent class: sign up for the class and enjoy the lesson at your convenience!
- Students will enjoy lifetime access to all the class materials after signing up for the class.
- Enjoy exclusive class contents whenever, wherever, and how many times you'd like!
- One in-depth, step by step video tutorial with an exclusive project
- Take the class at your convenience, anytime, anywhere!
- Inspiration filled high-quality project photos
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Some good tips and ideas on using washi tapes! Jaycee's samples are always beautiful!
Jaycee is an excellent speaker, giving clear instructions for some pretty projects. I especially liked the inlay technique. I didn't find any earth-shatteringly new techniques for washi tape in the class, but I appreciated having the ability to download the card samples for easy future reference.