Altenew Cardmaking Workshop at One Big Show 2019
We truly hope you can join us for this unique crafting experience!
Date: July 6th, 2019
Taught by: Jen Rzasa, Lydia Evans, and Lilith Eeckels
Location: Holiday Inn Coventry M6 J2 (Hinckley Road, Coventry, CV2 2HP, United Kingdom)
This is a preliminary draft of the schedule for the day:
- 10:00 am -11:30pm - Workshop led by Lydia
- 11:30 am - 1:00pm - Workshop led by Lilith
- 1:00pm - Break for lunch (will be provided)
- 2:00 pm - 3:30pm - Workshop led by Jen
In your welcome pack you will receive the following (valued over $99):
- 1 Altenew 6x8 July Release Stamp Set (not released yet on altenew.com)
- 1 Altenew 4x6 July Release Stamp Set (not released yet on altenew.com)
- 1 Altenew 2x3 July Release Stamp Set (not released yet on altenew.com)
- 1 Altenew 6 Pack Mini Ink
- 3 Altenew Artist Markers
- 1 Altenew Stencil
- 1 Altenew Ink Spray
- 1 Altenew Ink Cube
We would recommend you do bring your basic crafting supplies. These would include:
- A Black Fine Line Pen
- Small Craft Mat
- Acrylic Blocks
- A Stamp Positioner (if you have one)
- Baby Wipes (or anything to clean ink from your stamps)
Workshop paid, flight booked, roll on July 6th. Never been to Coventry before but have been "sent" there a few times lol. So excited now!
Can’t wait to attend this workshop!
I can't wait to attend this workshop as I went to the one last year and it was fabulous! It was a joy to meet everyone and we were treated to three great classes where we used brand new and not yet released supplies, which we were able to take home with us. It was a wonderfully happy day and I expect that this year's workshop will be just as good.
I went to the one last year and it was unbelievable! My husband and I were lucky to have lunch with Erum one of the owners and he was simply friendly and completely normal. I loved that Lilith and Lydia are so lovely and funny and just muck in with everyone. We got so many goodies and so much good advice the day flew by. Anyone going for the first time will love it, and if your going on your own you won’t be lonely so don’t feel worried, so many people were on their own, but within the first ten minutes they had joined with others. It is the cliche of the crafting community being one big family. I’m so excited! 😊😊😊😊. If your undecided about going, grab that ticket now. If it was like last year, you get your money back in goodies alone but even the grab bag on its own is full off lovely goodies 😊.
Looking forward to attending this course in the UK