- CLASS INFO
- CLASS VIDEO
- CLASS SUPPLIES
Think re-inkers are just for freshening your inkpads? Think again! There are so many fun ways you can add color and style to your stamped cards with alcohol and dye re-inkers. Join us as we explore 6 techniques for using re-inkers to create beautiful backgrounds, die-cut elements, and stamped focals. Perfect for new and experienced cardmakers alike.
Instructor: Sara Naumann
- 6 in-depth, step by step video tutorials with exclusive projects
- This is an independent class: sign up for the class and enjoy the lesson at your convenience!
- Inspiration filled high-quality project photos
- Enjoy exclusive class contents whenever, wherever, and how many times you'd like!
Class Supplies can be found HERE.
Sign up for the class during the first 6 days for an exclusive Student Discount Code
- Painted Jellyfish Die Set
- Striped Florals Die Set" target
- Freeform Greenery Die Set
- Layered Plaid Cover Die B
- Aqualicious Re-inker
- Autumn Blaze Re-Inker
- Coral Bliss Re-inker
- Fresh Lemon Re-inker
- Parrot Re-Inker
- Persian Blue Re-inker
- Embossing Ink Refill