Monoprinting Made Easy
- CLASS INFO
- CLASS VIDEO
- CLASS SUPPLIES
Join us for an exciting journey of monoprinting! This class would be perfect for anyone who wants to expand their coloring mediums and create different effect on projects. Newbies and experienced crafters are welcome!
Instructor: Sara Naumann
- 6 in-depth, step by step video tutorials with exclusive projects
- This is an independent class: sign up for the class and enjoy the lesson at your convenience!
- Inspiration filled high-quality project photos
- Enjoy exclusive class contents whenever, wherever, and how many times you'd like!
Class Supplies can be found HERE.
Sign up for the class during the first 6 days for an exclusive Student Discount Code
Featured Products:StampsDiesStencilDye Ink PadsPigment InksInk SprayMarker RefillsWatercolorOther
- Gelli Plate
- Craft sheet
- Rubbing alcohol (Isopropyl Alcohol): Find this at your local pharmacy or in the first aid section of your drugstore
- Paper for making your prints: Copier Paper, Glossy White Cardstock, Smooth White Cardstock
- Foam Tape
This technique was definitely new to me and I enjoyed the course. Definitely fun.
This is one of my favorite classes I've taken from Altenew. I've had a gelli plate in my stash for a long time but never used it. This class gave me so many ideas on how to use it. It push me to be creative with the use of it too!
This class was well presented, and gave me several new ideas for using my gelli plate. I enjoyed it!
This class was something new to me, too messy for what I'm used so just done one day but like the quick and different backgrounds you get and the class was thought very clearly
I absolutely loved this class and I learned so many more ways to use my gelli plate. Thanks so much Sara <3